• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

A

archipelago

Student
Jun 27, 2021
Been practicing NN method, only just used cornhole bags since it was tricky to get the nylons to stay on the arteries as directed in the 5 last acts book.

In the discussions about this method, including the mega thread, I see that you're supposed to feel dizzy during it if you're doing it right. Instead of feeling dizzy during, I feel a pressure in my head, but dizziness and a headache after remove the tourniquet. So does this mean I'm doing it right?

My head hurts a lot right now, Im worried that because I only feel the dizziness after that I may have pushed it too far during practice.

Also, how have you guys been able to keep the cornhole bags in place? I could definitely feel it pressing in more on one side than the other. Not sure that I want to use tape and get marks and burns if it doesn't work.

I feel scared. I need to leave by a certain date, just under 2 weeks, and it suddenly feels less peaceful and that I'm holding onto SI. I'm mailing off beneficiary to bank account changes today, and I want to throw up.

If I stay past the date, I'm going to have to face another huge trauma and I can't do it to myself anymore

Ive never attempted before because I always knew I had to succeed the first time, otherwise I would be in a worse off situation if I failed

I have SN (untested so far) but no way of getting a good antiemetic in Canada and metoclopramide can trigger seizures, when I already have epilepsy. If I start using it ahead of time and have a seizure I'll have no way to safely leave the house to be able to ctb

I feel so stuck

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Efilismislife, Huntfish34 and Dead Meat
N

NeedToSleep

Jun 21, 2021
If you get the head pressure feeling, it means you're compressing the jugular veins but not the carotid arteries, which basically means you're trapping the blood in your head with no way out, which is bad. You should start blacking out in 10-15 seconds, otherwise you're doing it wrong.

Reactions: Huntfish34
A

archipelago

Student
Jun 27, 2021
Thanks for answering. I don't think this is going to be my go-to method anymore, maybe a backup. I have epilepsy and don't want to fuck myself up trying to practice, it would make it difficult for me to have the privacy to actually ctb when ready =/

• Hugs
Reactions: FailureGirl and Huntfish34
Efilismislife

Efilismislife

Psychopath family tortured me
May 25, 2021
Have you succeeded finding your carotid arteries on both sides n blocking it/put lots of pressure on both sides with your hands only? And see if u can pass out

Thats the first priority step

if youre unable to block both your carotid it wont work

Thanks for answering. I don't think this is going to be my go-to method anymore, maybe a backup. I have epilepsy and don't want to fuck myself up trying to practice, it would make it difficult for me to have the privacy to actually ctb when ready =/

Reactions: newave3
A

archipelago

Student
Jun 27, 2021
Have you succeeded finding your carotid arteries on both sides n blocking it/put lots of pressure on both sides with your hands only? And see if u can pass out

Thats the first priority step

if youre unable to block both your carotid it wont work
No, as I mentioned this isn't a method I'm considering anymore. I thought I knew where the carotid was but I don't, so it seems unreliable for me.