• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
  • Love
Reactions: Bct and disabledandhopeless
glittergore

glittergore

the sea, the sea
Jun 16, 2020
I wish I could post stuff from the old SS subreddit. I have vivid memories of reading all the insightful posts during some of my high school and undergrad years. Thanks for posting these, though!

Reactions: Abgrundanziehung and TAW122
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
Same here, and I think that being so old and almost barren, along with shitty Reddit's policies and what not, it's just not worth the effort there. Our community is much more active and most importantly, uncensored compared to just about everywhere else. IIRC, you aren't even allowed to make goodbye posts, good luck, wishing peace, nor methods (obviously because of Reddit's policies).

Abgrundanziehung

Abgrundanziehung

or Abi for short
Jun 24, 2020
From the TTG readme on that subreddit, I have found some of my threads actually to be quite thought provoking.

Here they are:

If you throw us into the hospital, why should we pay the bill?

Does anyone else support the 2nd amendment so they can kill themselves in dire times?

Does anyone else feel like therapy sessions are similar to an interrogation?

There are many other threads there, in the readme post, but those are just some of mine.
I read all three and feel the same way.

Reactions: TAW122