I

I screwed up too bad

Aug 31, 2020
Today, I feel like an absolute piece of shit. I wish I would not wake up tomorrow. If I just hadn't been so stupid, I'd be fine right now. I made some decisions that turned out really poorly. And my life is an absolute wreck. I had everything I needed. Now, I've lost almost everything I had. I don't know how to continue on knowing this was my fault. My own stupidity.

• Hugs
Reactions: Meaninglesslife50, GoodPersonEffed, Meditation guide and 8 others
G

Ghost2211

Archangel
Jan 20, 2020
I get stoned af on days I feel like that, and hope tomorrow is a better day. It helps me live another day. I can relate to this, hugs and love to you.

Reactions: Meditation guide
Chupacabra 44

Chupacabra 44

If boredom were a CTB method, I would be long gone
Sep 13, 2020
Have you considered keeping a mood journal to try and identify the triggers as to your mood fluctuations?

I take a "nothing is random" outlook for myself and I actively observe cause and effect associations. Highly recommend considering this approach.

Reactions: lobster salad and I screwed up too bad
I

I screwed up too bad

Aug 31, 2020
Have you considered keeping a mood journal to try and identify the triggers as to your mood fluctuations?

I take a "nothing is random" outlook for myself and I actively observe cause and effect associations. Highly recommend considering this approach.
Thanks for this idea, Chupacabra. I'll try it. Although, I think if I could just fix something, I'd really start getting better. Sigh. I can only hope.
I get stoned af on days I feel like that, and hope tomorrow is a better day. It helps me live another day. I can relate to this, hugs and love to you.
Thank you so much, Rosey Bird.

• Love
Reactions: Chupacabra 44
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
you wouldn't believe how i was living /felt and position i was in 2-3years ago. rapid demise, and yes i also played a big factor in it aswell!!!!

• Hugs
Reactions: Chupacabra 44 and Blueman
F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
If only I could tell myself in January of this year I'd be here right now. I've made so many stupid decisions this year I feel I could have written this post. I feel you @I screwed up too bad :hug:

• Hugs
Reactions: Chupacabra 44, Blueman and I screwed up too bad
C

checkouttime

Visionary
Jul 15, 2020
  • Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: I screwed up too bad, Chupacabra 44 and lobster salad
I

I screwed up too bad

Aug 31, 2020
If only I could tell myself in January of this year I'd be here right now. I've made so many stupid decisions this year I feel I could have written this post. I feel you @I screwed up too bad :hug:
This is me.

• Hugs
Reactions: Chupacabra 44, lobster salad and foxdie
F

foxdie

Got my ticket
Aug 18, 2020
This is me.

I was depressed before but it somehow seems so much worse knowing I could've avoided it by making different choices. At least we can be screw ups together on here.

• Hugs
Blueman

Blueman

Student
Aug 13, 2020
I relate to all this. I totally screwed up my nice life last year but didn't realise it until May this year.
I don't really get good or bad days I just get bad ones( not terrible).

• Hugs
lobster salad

lobster salad

overcooked :(
Aug 27, 2020
For me everyday sucks... I wake up everyday and immediately start longing for the day to be over. Sure there are some good moments but they are always only temporary.... and last a short while, minutes every once in a few days, before it's back to the same boring shitlife that last eternities

• Love
Reactions: patheticpartner, I screwed up too bad and Blueman
T

timeisnigh

No kill like overkill
Jul 30, 2020
Accepting responsibility should be comforting. Google "internal locus of control"

my life is UTTER shit, and I'm not to blame in any way, shape or form. would you rather walk around with that on your mind?

• Love
I

inflammed123

Student
Sep 9, 2020
Today, I feel like an absolute piece of shit. I wish I would not wake up tomorrow. If I just hadn't been so stupid, I'd be fine right now. I made some decisions that turned out really poorly. And my life is an absolute wreck. I had everything I needed. Now, I've lost almost everything I had. I don't know how to continue on knowing this was my fault. My own stupidity.
what did you lose? when i was 10 years younger i thought i ruined my life but that wasn't so. a year ago i thought my life was over, heck even a month ago. i stopped taking bupropion and things aren't as bad. are you on medications?

• Love
Chupacabra 44

Chupacabra 44

If boredom were a CTB method, I would be long gone
Sep 13, 2020
I've been physically sick every single day for five years this December. It came on suddenly one night, couldn't breath well, could barely move, never went away. Had tests on my heart which didn't show anything.

Do you think perhaps it was a panic attack?

Maybe coupled with lingering anxiety?

My apologies I'm running hypomanic, and I'm just trying to help.

Peace.

Last edited:
  • Hmph!
Reactions: I screwed up too bad and Meditation guide
I

inflammed123

Student
Sep 9, 2020
I've been feeling the same for a couple of months now, however I've been keeping a journal for a couple of years now and the only pattern is that I only start journaling when I'm in a depressed state and that fact that I feel that my thought and feeling are fake and not really valid , and I feel bad about being sad It's a very weird feeling , I don't know if anyone has experienced it
i'm sorry but what does that have to do with OP?

I

I screwed up too bad

Aug 31, 2020
what did you lose? when i was 10 years younger i thought i ruined my life but that wasn't so. a year ago i thought my life was over, heck even a month ago. i stopped taking bupropion and things aren't as bad. are you on medications?
Thank you! I left a really good job for an even better opportunity across the country. It didn't work out. We packed up our things and left. Now, he has returned back. I am here with my family trying to figure out what the hell happened in the place I grew up in, but haven't lived in 20 years. Now, I'm jobless, significant other less (maybe) and completely lost.

My apologies I'm running hypomanic, and I'm just trying to help.

Peace.
No, definitely. I just got medicine for panic and depression today. I hope they can help me.
Accepting responsibility should be comforting. Google "internal locus of control"

my life is UTTER shit, and I'm not to blame in any way, shape or form. would you rather walk around with that on your mind?
I'll take a look at that!