ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
I'm really struggling right now. I can't stop thinking about mistakes I made in the past, and I abhor the current state of things. How did I end like this? When did it go so wrong? So many things I can't fix, they just keep coming back.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: parasytes_, botanormal, Salvation_ and 8 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Memories of the past are haunting me so much that sometimes, I end up searching my MEAN high school classmates on facebook and seeing how unfair life was for me in comparison to theirs.

Anyway, I like to call the days you describe as "hard knock days". We'll get over them but I don't know how long it'll take. That's why I'm planning to CTB properly ASAP.

Hugs and love

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: parasytes_, botanormal, Salvation_ and 3 others
J

JackTheStripper

Dec 26, 2020
Feel you. Especially at night when I close my eyes my brain decides to torture me with every mistake I ever made. Makes sleeping kinda hard^^"
Just know that you're not alone. We all make mistakes and we all need to pay the price for making them :/

• Hugs
Reactions: botanormal, Salvation_, Disco Biscuit and 2 others
S

Still fighting

Jun 24, 2020
I'm really struggling right now. I can't stop thinking about mistakes I made in the past, and I abhor the current state of things. How did I end like this? When did it go so wrong? So many things I can't fix, they just keep coming back.
I've made horrible mistakes too. Horrible. I'm watching YouTube videos on self hate

• Hugs
Reactions: botanormal, AprilsBlessings, WOODESITY and 1 other person
AprilsBlessings

AprilsBlessings

Our tainted history is playing on repeat
Jul 26, 2020
*SENDING YOU HUGS & LOVE*

I'm going through hard days too so i feel you, i found my old phone 3 days ago and i saw all my memories there.
I realized that i lost A LOT and that i'm miserable now.
Also i'm planning to ctb soon and the whole idea is getting scarier and scarier, specially that i'm gonna die alone now.

• Hugs
Reactions: botanormal, Salvation_ and Disco Biscuit