tezw

tezw

Jun 19, 2024
Hi peoples, I just wanted to post here as I am a very long time lurker to the site, I am both disheartened and encouraged so many of us are in the same boat, why is living and existence so hard ??, it neednt be you know, we over complicate this I believe, another issue I have dealt with and possibly others here have too is a sense of extreme loneliness, experienced in groups too, if you dont vibe with certain people, I often feel so isolated, amongst my peers, no commonality whatsoever, I guess I like many here am feeling tired and somewhat apathetic, exhausted of peoples expectations and obligations, anybody else relate ??, I wish euthanasia wasnt just being debated for terminal illness in the uk but for people with debilitating incurable mental illness too, depression can be treatment resistant etc, it would be humane and stop violent brutal tragic suicides, which traumatises others in the process, I wished we had something akin to maid in Britain, similar to what the Canadians have, I wanted to just say I am sorry we are struggling as we are, I saw the other day a thread posted, about there being new sources for sodium nitrite, I ordered some back last year when kl was selling prior to his arrest, and did manage to secure some before those routine wellness checks by police here at which point mine was cruelly confiscated, for my own safety apparently, grrrrr, could anybody please inbox me any new sources please, if you have any ??, I tried crisis lines again tonight, (here in the uk they are the Samaritans) I got some patronising condescending idiot who just compounded my issues and invalidated my struggle, also I wanted to touch on loneliness as a modern epidemic, ya know it stands to reason if there are more of us, then why oh why are we so incredibly lonely, as though it is a modern epidemic ??, there are more of us than ever before, and yet we are more Lonely, I only bring this up as it seems a common enough theme here, somewhere along the way it appears we have gone fundamentally wrong somewhere it seems fair to speculate, anyhow just wanted to post some ramblings, sorry if it is everywhere and anywhere, with no rhyme or reason, I feeling restless tonight, and am no making much sense, just some observations I wished to rant about and get off my chest, if somebody could please provide sources for any new sodium nitrite providers I would much appreciate it, or even if somebody fancies a natter, thanking you, I have to admit most people here gets it, society doesnt.

opheliaoveragain

opheliaoveragain

Eating Disordered Junkie
Jun 2, 2024
I understand how you're feeling. Search around for threads related to DMC. It takes some combing through but plenty of people have left clues. People are less likely to hand out sources right now given prior media attention to the site, not anyone trying to be an ass. Best of luck<3

Reactions: rozeske and tezw
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also wish euthanasia is an option, personally all I hope for is to never exist again, it feels so cruel and horrible to me how I simply cannot just die painlessly, I'd never wish to suffer in this existence, but anyway I hope you find peace from all the suffering.