• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

teehee

Jul 9, 2024
So my little dumbass did not do enough research about sodium nitrite methods which I did not test the purity of it before mixing with water. Is it accurate if I just do the test strip find out its purity? I got it from a website and they didn't talk any about it's purity which I only got 25g which is enough for one time. I also have Sodium Nitrate and I'm wondering if I can mix together if the Nitrite is not pure enough?
Please help. I can send picture if needed to help me test it.

Last edited:
wanttogetonthebus

wanttogetonthebus

chronically unlucky
Nov 27, 2021
Nitrate won't be effective at all and will also make your SN less effective too if mixed. Nitrite turns into nitrate after some time of being exposed to oxygen which is why you need to use SN as soon as the seal is broken. Nitrate is safe and harmless, while nitrite is the one needed for CTB. The purity of that is really important so I would suggest testing it because otherwise if your dose isn't enough, you'll experience all the unpleasant symptoms of SN, but you won't die.
Failure to CTB with SN is really common here because it takes an extended period to die and sometimes people don't dose themselves enough, so I would take extra precaution.

• Love
Reactions: teehee
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
Here's a guide and do your own proper research.

T

teehee

Jul 9, 2024
Nitrate won't be effective at all and will also make your SN less effective too if mixed. Nitrite turns into nitrate after some time of being exposed to oxygen which is why you need to use SN as soon as the seal is broken. Nitrate is safe and harmless, while nitrite is the one needed for CTB. The purity of that is really important so I would suggest testing it because otherwise if your dose isn't enough, you'll experience all the unpleasant symptoms of SN, but you won't die.
Failure to CTB with SN is really common here because it takes an extended period to die and sometimes people don't dose themselves enough, so I would take extra precaution.
Thank youuu!!

• Hugs
Reactions: wanttogetonthebus