• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

S

Skullomania

Apr 5, 2022
I bought sodium nitrite online 5 months ago, and never opened it.
the problem is that the container of my sn is made of paper. I suspect that sn has lost some of its properties through oxidation. If I have never opened it and kept it in a safe place at room temperature, has the sn retained its properties despite the wrapping of paper? Obviously it is 99% sn

I am attaching a censored image (so as not to make the place where I took it recognizable) to make you understand.

temporaryscum

temporaryscum

Free as a Bird
Apr 3, 2022
Where did you get from? (I ordered mine from IC and am waiting for it to arrive.)

S

Skullomania

Apr 5, 2022
I don't want to say where I got it, as a matter of privacy, sorry. I'm afraid they'll find me out.

Judy Garland

Judy Garland

HoHum
Mar 23, 2022
I don't want to say where I got it, as a matter of privacy, sorry. I'm afraid they'll find me out.
I understand your concerns as paper does not seem like a good seal. Does your Nitrite sound granular when you shake the package? I would open it at this point of time and check for clumping, because if it was going to turn to Nitrate, it would already be Nitrate at this point. I know the transformation into Nitrate is a big concern with many, me included but from my research (because I was paranoid) it actually takes a long time for Nitrite to turn to Nitrate, even when exposed to air and moisture. Opening your package and looking to make sure it's ok shouldn't hurt because paper doesn't really create a good seal anyway. Paper absorbs moisture too. I'd be interested to know what your SN looks like. What is it's color? Is it White, or does it have a yellowish tint to it?

Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus and TheWood
S

Skullomania

Apr 5, 2022
Unfortunately I cannot answer your question, not having opened the package, so as not to spoil it. Even shaking it doesn't seem like a good idea.
What I do know is that several people died buying the sn where I bought it, the difference is that before the containers were made of plastic. at least there should be no doubts about purity, it's that damn paper packaging that worries me. But it's my only chance, I will only open the package when I try to die. And my only chance, not being able to resupply elsewhere. Indeed, I was lucky, they sent me the sn despite some fairly recent cases of death with the sn. It's crazy to have no guarantees even when you make such a drastic and difficult choice. I'm more afraid of failing than ending it, surviving would be too painful and humiliating, also because in order to die in a "comfortable" way, the purity and the dosage must be right.

S

Skullomania

Apr 5, 2022
I forgot to mention that my paper package is contained in an additional plasticized paper package. Hope that's enough to protect the packaging from the air.

UnravelingWinter

UnravelingWinter

I wish I was a sunflower
Mar 19, 2022
It's probably better to test it beforehand, and if it's still pure then you can always reseal it in a plastic bag.

its-about-time

its-about-time

nope
Mar 19, 2022
Is there any lining inside? Seems weird for a company to package it in materials where it will decompose. Do you have an email for customer service from the company? Just email them asking shelf life in original packaging.

S

Skullomania

Apr 5, 2022
Up.
I've had this pack for 9 months now, and my doubts remain.
Among other things, I'm a little afraid to keep it at home, they say it can cause an explosion or a fire (I only understand at very high temperatures).
For the moment it is the only sn that I can have available, I would love to drink it.
I sent an email to the supplier company, I hope for an answer and not to arouse suspicion. It's all so difficult.

Jrmull1993

Jrmull1993

Warlock
Jul 13, 2022
Up.
I've had this pack for 9 months now, and my doubts remain.
Among other things, I'm a little afraid to keep it at home, they say it can cause an explosion or a fire (I only understand at very high temperatures).
For the moment it is the only sn that I can have available, I would love to drink it.
I sent an email to the supplier company, I hope for an answer and not to arouse suspicion. It's all so difficult.
Sodium Nitrite is not flammable nor explosive. If thrown in a fire, it will accelerate it, but sitting in your house is no danger. The cooking oil in your kitchen is a larger fire hazard than SN.

I've attached a MSDS sheet for SN as reference.

Attachments

• Sodium-Nitrite (1).pdf
    22.6 KB · Views: 0
Reactions: Skullomania and MountainMonkey