Serblood

Serblood

now you see
Nov 16, 2022
I will have my wisdom tooth pulled in operation soon. I wonder if there will be a problem if I drink sodium nitrite 10-20 minutes before anesthesia? Can doctors quickly recognize sodium nitrite after symptoms begin and prevent it?

Reactions: dggtscccvfd
D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
I will have my wisdom tooth pulled in operation soon. I wonder if there will be a problem if I drink sodium nitrite 10-20 minutes before anesthesia? Can doctors quickly recognize sodium nitrite after symptoms begin and prevent it?
Why on earth would you drink SN before anaesthesia? Doctors can recognise SN poisoning and save you with the antidote.

Reactions: Mothman., everythingoes, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
Dark Window

Dark Window

Forest Wanderer
Mar 12, 2024
Why on earth would you drink SN before anaesthesia? Doctors can recognise SN poisoning and save you with the antidote.
How would they know if it was SN without any evidence?

D

dggtscccvfd

Mage
Jun 1, 2023
How would they know if it was SN without any evidence?
SN makes your blood go chocolate brown, it's obvious to any clinician who knows about it.

Last edited:
Reactions: everythingoes, lovedread, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
waningmoth

waningmoth

Aug 29, 2023
When you are under anaesthesia your bodily signs are monitored extremely closely. Id say its one of the worst times you could try to slip something under the radar

Reactions: justwannadip, bussy, Praestat_Mori and 2 others
Optimu$

Optimu$

Death Is Non Negotiable
May 10, 2024
VERY INADVISABLE as you'd be saved and wake-up with severe muscle aches from the seizures you'll have had and a risk of brain damage depending on how quickly they'll inevitably flush the SN out of your system.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
AmericanMary

AmericanMary

Mage
Apr 30, 2024
100% would advise against this.

Doctors will be watching your body for a reaction to the anestesia already. Slight changes & they'll know. An antidote can be given. You're already surrounded by doctors.

If some how this is successful, you've also just traumatized a bunch of innocent people at work.

Reactions: bussy, everythingoes and dggtscccvfd
Sunset Limited

Sunset Limited

I believe in Sunset Limited
Jul 29, 2019
Even if you drink SN 10 minutes before anesthesia induction, you will probably vomit because it works so quickly. Even if you are not vomiting, they will realize something is wrong when you are monitored for oxygen saturation and you will be transported to the hospital.

karmaisabitch

karmaisabitch

Mage
Mar 25, 2024
How you gonna even breathe normal? When you drink the sn you will die so I'm not sure if you are making a joke or that's how much you don't know what you're taking.