• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

H

Homecoming

Wizard
Aug 14, 2020
I already bought it a few months ago, planned to ctb with SA, but now I just don't have guts to kms with it because I read somewhere here that this Sodium Azide substance is dangerous to those who will find my corpse and can be quite painful death process.

So how do I dispose Sodium Azide safely, without endangering anyone and the environment? (I know that I can't flush it all down the toilet, right?!)

• Love
Reactions: sadworld and _Minsk
Deleted member 94

Deleted member 94

Wizard
Mar 24, 2018
Did you find anything on the internet about how it's disposed off?

Deleted member 17949

Deleted member 17949

Visionary
May 9, 2020
I would not rely on random people here to give you answers for something this important. Look up proper safety and disposal guides online. There are services that you can pay to take chemicals away for you safely, and some chemicals to have methods you can follow yourself.

Reactions: Homecoming
H

Homecoming

Wizard
Aug 14, 2020
Did you find anything on the internet about how it's disposed off?
I found it here:

https://www.triumvirate.com/blog/disposing-of-sodium-azide-solutions-what-you-need-to-know

and here:

It seems very impractical to me, so I'll just follow what @Aap suggest:

Given that it is potentially toxic to those around you, I won't offer any specific suggestions butwill refer you to pubchem, which has all of the information about SA you could want to know.

If you end up CTB by SN or SA, leave the SA by the SN at the scene and let the authorities handle disposal of both.

From this thread:

https://sanctioned-suicide.net/threads/sodium-azide-warning.46162/#post-952194

Thanks everyone!

• Love
Reactions: sadworld, Busdriver and _Minsk
W

wantstodie

Oct 15, 2020
I would not rely on random people here to give you answers for something this important. Look up proper safety and disposal guides online. There are services that you can pay to take chemicals away for you safely, and some chemicals to have methods you can follow yourself.

I thought sodium aside was a peaceful death?

ab_

ab_

"I'd feel trapped if I couldn't CTB at any time."
Feb 15, 2019
If not SA are you going to use SN then??

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
Why not contact the company/seller and say can I return it and follow there safety procedures for returning, you might even get a refund or free return courier..

Cheers

Geo

H

Homecoming

Wizard
Aug 14, 2020
If not SA are you going to use SN then??
My bus ticket now is either SN or KCN. The decision between these two substances will be made a day ahead of the planned CTB deadline or perhaps on the day the bus arrives :smiling::halo:

Why not contact the company/seller and say can I return it and follow there safety procedures for returning, you might even get a refund or free return courier..

Cheers

Geo

Unfortunately, the company/seller that I bought SA from will not accept return of non-defective/correct product purchase once sold and received (unopened/undamaged) by their customers :aw:

Edited: @shay23 KCN is Potassium Cyanide

Last edited:
  • Aww..
Reactions: Jumper Geo
shay23

shay23

Student
Nov 2, 2020
My bus ticket now is either SN or KCN. The decision between these two substances will be made a day ahead of the planned CTB deadline or perhaps on the day the bus arrives :smiling::halo:

Unfortunately, the company/seller that I bought SA from will not accept return of non-defective/correct product purchase once sold and received (unopened/undamaged) by their customers :aw:
What's KCN sorry? Not heard of that one!