TheFinalCountdown

TheFinalCountdown

Student
Mar 25, 2019
Society has literally nothing to offer people like me. I don't have any hope of getting a decent job. I don't have any chance of forming a relationship, let alone starting a family and there doesn't seem to be any meaning or purpose to life in the current culture.

Society doesn't offer me any direction in my life.
Society doesn't offer me any freedom beyond the freedom to consume.
Society doesn't offer me any meaning besides materialism.
Society doesn't offer me any purpose beyond wage slaving for someone else's benefit.
Society doesn't offer me any friendship.
Society doesn't offer me any love.
Society doesn't offer me any happiness.
Society doesn't offer me a better future or even the hope that a better future is possible.

All my life I've been told that I'm supposed to contribute to society through work and through taxation but why should I? I live in nihilistic society that no longer seems to have any concrete value system. That gives me no purpose to my life and has treated me with contempt. That gave me no opportunity to better myself or to improve my lot. That gives everything to a select few individuals because of their circumstances and nothing to people like me. Why would I serve in a society like that? Why should I even exist in a society like that?

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Fthis, Xaphous and 18 others
Alchemist

Alchemist

Warlock
Apr 3, 2019
The state just wants slaves. That's why they institutionalized theft and called it taxation. They just expect you to live for other instead of for yourself. Humans are a flawed species that somehow has evaded evolution so far.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Fthis, Kuris and 4 others
JadedGray

JadedGray

Life Eternal
Jul 24, 2018
I couldn't have said it better.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Kuris, Ashpac and 3 others
W

Walilamdzi

Mar 21, 2019
It's a sad state of affairs.

Reactions: Ashpac, Alchemist and TheFinalCountdown
Apostle

Apostle

Student
Apr 17, 2019
I am too narrow of a person to get anywhere in society myself.

Only one ultra-specific, ultra-lofty, dreamlike path through life could've made my life worthwhile to me.

When the stars aligned and I had the opportunity to live that dream, I fucked it up, as I repeatedly bring up on this place (sorry for that). With that door permanently closed by my mistakes, there's simply nothing left for me, which runs me out of reasons to keep living. In a different society, maybe I could've made it, but there are no options left in this one that can save my will to live.

I even have a good family, and a loving girlfriend, but with no future to share with them, there's just no point to continue living and inserting myself in their lives.

Reactions: Ashpac and Ivenocare
tomz323

tomz323

Walking to the bus stop
Mar 29, 2019
It is a robotic existence isn't it...

Reactions: Journeytoletgo and TheFinalCountdown
Dartz

Dartz

Give Me The Dirt
Jun 29, 2018
Society can fuck off

• Love
Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Xaphous, ScorpiusDragon and 2 others
lynn14

lynn14

Apr 21, 2019
Welcome to clown world,
Where everything's upside down
The liars are believed,
while truth is put in the ground.
Good is always punished,
while evil gets the crown.
In clown world, it's all upside down!

I try to do what I can to make this shit hole better while I'm still here, although I don't believe much good has been done with my tax money unfortunately. I've tried to offer what I have to offer this world, and it has thus far gone unappreciated to say the least. I'm not going to ctb tomorrow, though. I'm hanging in there for now to take just a little more abuse. Lol

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Xaphous, ScorpiusDragon and 2 others