R

rainmoon

Sep 30, 2020
I go through pretty serious bouts of personal things pushing me to the edge, but I'm always constantly passively suicidal because of society. It's like I just know that'll be my way out, whether it happens tomorrow or in a years time. I just know I cannot survive in this world, these people, their politics, the way we're expected to just live our lives, the way we live for the sake of living.

when I think about being alive in the future it makes me want to end it all today. I don't want to see what the future turns out to be like, what my future could be.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, flowerpetalashtray, disabledandhopeless and 27 others
CrazyMary

CrazyMary

Student
Sep 20, 2020
I agree, birth, school, work, marriage, kids, die. That is not for me either. I feel the world has been getting worse since 2015 every single day. Now with covid is unliveable. I have no idea what world we are going to come out to after this. All the financial and mental health crisis. Trying to hold on but I don´t know how long I can.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, flowerpetalashtray, disabledandhopeless and 12 others
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

lelouch. any pronouns. pfp is by pixiv id 3217872.
Aug 10, 2020
i feel the same way. i can't imagine living another 5 years in this society, much less feeling happy about it.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Deleted member 17331, Deleted member 4993, Amber1974!! and 9 others
Superdeterminist

Superdeterminist

Enlightened
Apr 5, 2020
Are you me? I think exactly these thoughts. I feel too much at odds with the world, with life, and I'm so frightened by it.

• Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Amber1974!!, Stick and 5 others
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
Every time society sucks more and more.
Humans are bound to destroy themselves.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Homecoming, Hofmann43 and 6 others
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
I feel the world has been getting worse since 2015 every single day.
For me its been since 2016 for the world its been since 2001.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Homecoming, Stick and 3 others
R

rainmoon

Sep 30, 2020
i feel the same way. i can't imagine living another 5 years in this society, much less feeling happy about it.
Exactly, just thinking about the future gives me so much anxiety and the worst thing is the only response my therapist has is just, stop thinking about the future and live in the now.

like how am I supposed to when I'm reminded of the future every waking moment?
Are you me? I think exactly these thoughts. I feel too much at odds with the world, with life, and I'm so frightened by it.
I feel you, it truly feels like this world isn't for me, I wasn't made to be able to cope with this life and I'll just exist until I decide not to

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Stick and Superdeterminist
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

Aug 10, 2020
"stop thinking about the future"? as a therapist, shouldn't they be asking "why does the future give you anxiety?". anyways, it's not like the average person can turn their thoughts on and off.

• Love
Reactions: gnomeboy17, Deleted member 4993, Stick and 3 others
Forgotten

Forgotten

Student
Aug 19, 2020
I feel almost the same exact way. Having to be forced to function in a society like this is exactly what makes my CTB inevitable. There is simply no way I can keep going.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Amber1974!!, Stick and 4 others
R

rainmoon

Sep 30, 2020
"stop thinking about the future"? as a therapist, shouldn't they be asking "why does the future give you anxiety?". anyways, it's not like the average person can turn their thoughts on and off.
Nope she's literally all "just go where the river takes you and dont fight the current"

I don't know, she's really not the best and it's not like she wants to work through them with me, just wants to give me a couple breathing exercises for when those thoughts come

• Hmph!
Reactions: Stick
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

Aug 10, 2020
what if the current leads to a massive waterfall with rocks at the bottom, lol? not really the type of mentality you should apply to your life.

can you find a new therapist, or would that take too long? you can't really call her a therapist if she doesn't want to work through things with you.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and Stick
R

rainmoon

Sep 30, 2020
what if the current leads to a massive waterfall with rocks at the bottom, lol? not really the type of mentality you should apply to your life.

can you find a new therapist, or would that take too long? you can't really call her a therapist if she doesn't want to work through things with you.
Exactly, it's such crap and I really don't understand how that can even be called advice to begin with.

unfortunately with the was my sessions are planned it doesn't really seem possible so I'm just kind of stuck in this cycle until she realises nothing is changing really

• Hugs
Reactions: Deleted member 4993
VIBRITANNIA

VIBRITANNIA

Aug 10, 2020
you could always take the direct approach and tell her nothing is changing. you shouldn't be paying for some shit advice and breathing exercises.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, Sk1n1M1n, Stick and 1 other person
elfgyoza

elfgyoza

Cursed
Aug 5, 2019
One of my main reasons to ctb is society. It's so fucked up already, I don't wanna stick around 'just in case' it gets better. To me it seems like a lot of people mostly get depressed about their past, but I hate the thought of living for ~80 years just to learn, work, then die. Might as well skip the middle bit lol
Guess this is also why some of the depression advice like 'think of how future you would feel', 'do it for your future self', just doesn't work for me.

Exactly, it's such crap and I really don't understand how that can even be called advice to begin with.

unfortunately with the was my sessions are planned it doesn't really seem possible so I'm just kind of stuck in this cycle until she realises nothing is changing really
I'm sorry you have to sit through this. I think Vibrittania is right, the only way they're gonna listen is if you just straight up say what you're thinking. Their intentions are good but they're not really understanding how your brain is stuck in a negative thinking pattern

Reactions: Homecoming, Deleted member 4993, Stick and 1 other person
R

rainmoon

Sep 30, 2020
you could always take the direct approach and tell her nothing is changing. you shouldn't be paying for some shit advice and breathing exercises.
I might just honestly, I have a review session this week so it may be my chance, thank you for the advice
One of my main reasons to ctb is society. It's so fucked up already, I don't wanna stick around 'just in case' it gets better. To me it seems like a lot of people mostly get depressed about their past, but I hate the thought of living for ~80 years just to learn, work, then die. Might as well skip the middle bit lol
Guess this is also why some of the depression advice like 'think of how future you would feel', 'do it for your future self', just doesn't work for me.

I'm sorry you have to sit through this. I think Vibrittania is right, the only way they're gonna listen is if you just straight up say what you're thinking. Their intentions are good but they're not really understanding how your brain is stuck in a negative thinking pattern
Exactly that's what gets me, gc hanches are I'll have to deal with this for the rest of my life so how about I just not?

I think it could be the way forward, I know she just wants to help but it's really not doing it for me

Reactions: Deleted member 4993, elfgyoza and Soul
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Since RBG died I feel like society has been circling the drain faster and faster. It's not as advertised and I want my money back

Reactions: TooConscious, whitefeather, Amber1974!! and 4 others
elfgyoza

elfgyoza

Cursed
Aug 5, 2019
Since RBG died I feel like society has been circling the drain faster and faster. It's not as advertised and I want my money back
I want a refund, who do I give my birth certificate to?
Reason for return:
  • Defect/Faulty
  • Straight up not having a good time
  • No longer needed
:ahhha:

• Yay!
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Soul, TooConscious and 6 others
muffin222

muffin222

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2020
I can relate. Even setting aside my own personal issues and inner demons, the state of society and the world with all of its cruelty is overwhelming for me. It's enough to make me want to flee

• Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, TooConscious, Amber1974!! and 5 others
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
Mate were designed to live in a tribe of 100 people and look after each other. You're bound to feel as you do anyone who sees the ills of society does. At least at some point.

Reactions: it's_all_a_game, Stick, muffin222 and 3 others
D

dilapidatedMind

Student
Oct 1, 2020
Mate were designed to live in a tribe of 100 people and look after each other. You're bound to feel as you do anyone who sees the ills of society does. At least at some point.
We should've stayed hunter gatherers. I'd rather die at 30 with my tribe by my side than at 30 in this disconnected hellscape.

Last edited:
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, whitefeather, Amber1974!! and 4 others
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
We should've stayed hunter gatherers. I'd rather die at 30 with my tribe by my side than at 30 in this disconnected hellscape.
Exactly brother. They often throw out material like 'fight club' to give people with our thoughts false hope, it's a rigged cruel game with most people using cheat codes.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and dilapidatedMind
Stick

Stick

Experienced
Aug 31, 2020
I wish we could recreate our tribe and still enjoy the Beni fits of modern life like healthcare, but unfortunately it's greed that builds innovation and technology, and it's greed that keeps us from going back to how we should be.

• Love
Reactions: flowerpetalashtray, Deleted member 4993, TooConscious and 1 other person
Lupgevif

Lupgevif

Jul 23, 2020
It's gonna suck when clean water becomes scarce. I sure don't wanna stay around to see that happen, and it won't take more than a lifetime.

Reactions: Deleted member 4993 and TooConscious
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
The unbelievable technology haunts me. It's truly horrifying consciousness can be transferred from this biological body.

ThrownAwayTom

ThrownAwayTom

Experienced
Oct 3, 2020
Yep, and it seems like all of society is happily ignoring the fact we ALL know the bubble is bursting. Not enough food, water, money, jobs, care for elderly, care for disabled, care for mental health, economic viability. Every single aspect is falling apart and nobody can deny it.

I have such a vivid memory of standing in my lower school playground at 7 years old, looking at the houses outside the school gate and knowing I was going to end up taking my own way out. I have a 1 year old nephew and my heart hurts for what he's going to end up with.

• Love
Reactions: it's_all_a_game, flowerpetalashtray, TooConscious and 1 other person
T

TooConscious

Enlightened
Sep 16, 2020
Could you please explain for me? Just that I heard her mentioned in positive recently from someone else and I don't see what she offered like most elite people...
How soon will that happen ?
Already is apparently... Just look at what they can do already, and call me a conspiracy nut or whatever but the public is kept far beyond the possibilities.
Humans are trading things from this world for technologies from interdimensional beings. Apparently. How else does a smartphone exist.
This is why nobody truly stops te elite child abusers, because they can harness your consciousness as a 'soul' and torture you for eternity. People laugh if you want but this will be well known soon. It will be the unspoken truth of why nobody truly stands up, as soon as you make a difference you're approached and this beyond awful truth, there's no word for the horror.

Last edited:
Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
@TooConscious, regarding RBG: She was pro-choice and pro-equality. If you google "RBG documentary" you'll find a whole range of stuff to choose from

Reactions: TooConscious
StateOfMind

StateOfMind

Liberty or Death
Apr 30, 2020
I also hate having dead pixels on my screen. :pfff:

Reactions: ThrownAwayTom