sanguineblade

Jul 3, 2021
god doesnt care
universe doesnt care
society doesnt care
no one cares if you're suffering
you're alone
this life is so unfair, cruel and disgusting
the creator (if there is one) should be ashamed of himself.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Pisceslilith, Otto, Journeytoletgo and 13 others
Bullit

Bullit

Mage
May 6, 2021
I get it that you can be alone in this world. I wasn't before,now I am

• Hugs
Reactions: AtMostOkay, OpheliasFlowers and Dead Meat
S

suisuiforum

Experienced
Jul 4, 2021
It's so infuriating how people pretend to care when their actions prove otherwise. It doesn't even matter to me that they don't anymore, but why can't they just be honest?

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Pisceslilith, Journeytoletgo, AtMostOkay and 10 others
Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
The days take longer to end when suffering. A week feels like a month at least.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pisceslilith, Journeytoletgo, AtMostOkay and 7 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Living really is painful. I do not believe there is a God. Human beings are born, they suffer and die and that cycle just repeats. It is all so pointless and there is so much suffering in this world simply for the sake of it. There is no limit as to how bad life can get too. I wish I never existed in the first place.

• Hugs
Reactions: Pisceslilith, Journeytoletgo, AtMostOkay and 5 others
Callie Arcale

Callie Arcale

It’s a tale told by an idiot signifying nothing
Feb 10, 2021
I think the strings that make up all the matter and forces in the universe ought to be ashamed…

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: AtMostOkay, Dead Meat, The Lonely and 3 others
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
You are not alone here.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: AtMostOkay, OpheliasFlowers, Dead Meat and 2 others
ClownMe

ClownMe

Don't Cry for Me, I'm Already Dead
Apr 7, 2021
I honestly don't understand how anyone can believe in any type of religion in this day and age, God is literally worse than Hitler.

• Love
Reactions: Pisceslilith, Dead Meat, Mthom2 and 2 others
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
I honestly don't understand how anyone can believe in any type of religion in this day and age, God is literally worse than Hitler.
From the religious point of view there is nothing lost in God's eyes. They believe that life is a test to distinguish the good from the bad. There has to be suffering and injustices as part of the trials and yes some people face unimaginable amount of misfortune and pain but all is accounted for when determining who is good and who is bad. For the religious religion offers the best alternative to nihlism because it gives meaning to everything that the human experience goes through as it is not lost in god's eyes. Life and the world from beginning to the end was never meant to be a bliss, it is a game that he created but rarely interferes in. All those who suffered will be compensated for their pain and the ones who cause the suffering will be punished for it. If god caused the suffering himself he would also compensate the sufferer for the pain they had to go through. Religious people believe this is not it. It is in the hereafter world where everything will make sense finally and take a permanent form.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo, Regen, OpheliasFlowers and 2 others
S

sanguineblade

Jul 3, 2021
there are contradictions
they say suicide is a sin, yet god allows people to suffer so much so they choose to go...
dont make sense

• Love
Reactions: Pisceslilith, LADY007 and Dead Meat
M

mossyfox

Student
Aug 4, 2021
god doesnt care
universe doesnt care
society doesnt care
no one cares if you're suffering
you're alone
this life is so unfair, cruel and disgusting
the creator (if there is one) should be ashamed of himself.
or herself. damn woman

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
It's so infuriating how people pretend to care when their actions prove otherwise. It doesn't even matter to me that they don't anymore, but why can't they just be honest?
Ok. No one cares here either

Reactions: The Lonely
M

mossyfox

Student
Aug 4, 2021
From the religious point of view there is nothing lost in God's eyes. They believe that life is a test to distinguish the good from the bad. There has to be suffering and injustices as part of the trials and yes some people face unimaginable amount of misfortune and pain but all is accounted for when determining who is good and who is bad. For the religious religion offers the best alternative to nihlism because it gives meaning to everything that the human experience goes through as it is not lost in god's eyes. Life and the world from beginning to the end was never meant to be a bliss, it is a game that he created but rarely interferes in. All those who suffered will be compensated for their pain and the ones who cause the suffering will be punished for it. If god caused the suffering himself he would also compensate the sufferer for the pain they had to go through. Religious people believe this is not it. It is in the hereafter world where everything will make sense finally and take a permanent form.
right, but, like, why did something more powerful that our best AI's and tech create humans and need to sort them out on earth? I mean:

1. why were humans made to begin with?
2. why weren't humans made 'good' to begin with, from all the power this being has?
3. if humans couldn't just be made good, why couldn't this great power sort between the good and bad humans more efficiently than using this earth-suffering method?
4. if humans must be sorted on earth, why does it take so long to discover the good ones and end their suffering?

None of it adds up to making a lick of sense.

• Love
Reactions: Pisceslilith and Dead Meat
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

Jun 22, 2021
right, but, like, why did something more powerful that our best AI's and tech create humans and need to sort them out on earth? I mean:

1. why were humans made to begin with?
2. why weren't humans made 'good' to begin with, from all the power this being has?
3. if humans couldn't just be made good, why couldn't this great power sort between the good and bad humans more efficiently than using this earth-suffering method?
4. if humans must be sorted on earth, why does it take so long to discover the good ones and end their suffering?

None of it adds up to making a lick of sense.
I will try to answer to best of my ability from religious point of view

1. Humans were made to pass the test of life to distinguish who is good and who is bad to determine their station in the hereafter world after bodies are resurrected and judgement is made
2. Humans were given free will. If they were made only to be good that nullifies the testing operation that is intended from this life
3. The great power as you call it determined this life as the medium to sort out for humans who is good and who is bad
4. It is just how it was intended from this life as the best way to sort good from bad is to give free will and have this life created as a game with winners and losers and there has to be suffering which is not permanent for the good

S

sanguineblade

Jul 3, 2021
I will try to answer to best of my ability from religious point of view

1. Humans were made to pass the test of life to distinguish who is good and who is bad to determine their station in the hereafter world after bodies are resurrected and judgement is made
2. Humans were given free will. If they were made only to be good that nullifies the testing operation that is intended from this life
3. The great power as you call it determined this life as the medium to sort out for humans who is good and who is bad
4. It is just how it was intended from this life as the best way to sort good from bad is to give free will and have this life created as a game with winners and losers and there has to be suffering which is not permanent for the good
There is no free will. The influence of environment and other factors make our decisions.

Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

Jun 22, 2021
There is no free will. The influence of environment and other factors make our decisions.
I hear you but i wont go as far as denying free will all together.

Reactions: Regen, Alwaysbadtime, suisuiforum and 1 other person
EveningPrimrose

EveningPrimrose

Aug 17, 2021
I hear you but i wont go as far as denying free will all together.
From what we understand about the brain, there really isn't a place for free will. Our thoughts just happen, like water flowing through a stream. The closest we get to will is in making determinations. But even then, it's an illusion. That voice in your head that says "let's do this" is actually on a slight delay. The decision was made by the quiet part of your brain without you knowing it, and your prefrontal cortex rationalizes it after the fact.

Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

Jun 22, 2021
From what we understand about the brain, there really isn't a place for free will. Our thoughts just happen, like water flowing through a stream. The closest we get to will is in making determinations. But even then, it's an illusion. That voice in your head that says "let's do this" is actually on a slight delay. The decision was made by the quiet part of your brain without you knowing it, and your prefrontal cortex rationalizes it after the fact.

I see what you are saying but it doesnt make alot of sense that we only can follow thoughts that arise from the quiet part of the brain. Did you account for conflicting thoughts that are equally pressing for action. It is either or and the thinker doesnt know which one to follow. It is a very radical notion that we dont have any control over what we do. I am sure there are cases where people operate on autopilot where they follow the first thing that pop in their heads but to say free will is illusory is absurd

Reactions: suisuiforum
Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
I've been dumped by dudes. That was them exercising their free will. I'm not entirely sure what you mean by 'our thoughts just happen' Mine come from bad shit People exercise free will all the time. When people are really stuck their opportunities to diversify their will gets diminished.

Last edited:
Reactions: Snake of Eden
J

Journeytoletgo

Broken and hated 7-14 years long overdue
May 14, 2018
The days take longer to end when suffering. A week feels like a month at least.
I relate to this so much. A week feels like a year. I cannot desire this

Reactions: Pisceslilith and Alwaysbadtime