M

Mloureiro

Student
Oct 7, 2019
At last, my husband convince me and made an appointment to a doctor today. I already said, over and over, I won't be taking any pills or anti depressants. Choosing to CTB or not will be my decision and I know what is wrong with me: daughter is leaving today to Uni and returning to crappy job next Monday. Also, at 43, nothing in my life turned how I dreamed out. I doubt he can solve any of these problems with magic pills and I know what these pills make you in the end: side effects, addiction. Won't take my sadness or solve my problems. But, wtf, let's have the husband have his way, shall we?

• Hugs
Reactions: mediocre, EgressiveLolixir, forever21 and 1 other person
Jean4

Jean4

Remember. I am ALWAYS right.... until I’m not
Apr 28, 2019
My opinion. Go in with an open mind. Listen to what the doctor has to say. Ultimately, it will be your decision to choose what to do. I think it is always best to be me an 'educated consumer' and the more options and information one has, the better the choice one can make.

Again. You ultimately decide to follow a doctor's advice or not, so it can't hurt and it will make your husband happy.

If you do CTB someday, this will help alleviate any guilt he may have because he would know he had tried.

Reactions: hobbydevil, mediocre, EgressiveLolixir and 1 other person