Wyldfyre4948

Wyldfyre4948

Waiting for my bus
Jul 12, 2023
It's 2 weeks until I buy my SN to ctb but I'm ready right now. I'm sick of laying in bed and crying because I'm beat. Every night I pray that I just don't wake up the next day. There's nothing left in me to keep fighting. Sorry that I post every day about my bullshit but I have nobody else to take it to. As far as everyone knows I'm getting better and still fighting.

I just need everything to stop already. The constant trying has left me completely empty and I'm weak. This year has taken everything I love from me and I want it to stop. The feeling that I don't matter and what I need doesn't matter may have finally broken me.

All I want is a day with my wife where we can pretend everything is normal. I won't tell her anything because I don't want to guilt trip her. It would be so nice to feel her in my arms one last time. Tell her how much she means to me and how much I love her before sending her back to wherever she's staying.

I'm tired, broken, defeated, empty, and I've got nothing left.

Again I apologize for my emo posting.

Attachments

• IMG_9463.jpeg
    IMG_9463.jpeg
    22.9 KB · Views: 0
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: todiefor, Sannti, JulyManiac and 3 others
𖣂𖣂𖣂.

𖣂𖣂𖣂.

𖣂
May 26, 2023
Don't feel guilty for expressing your emotions on here we as a community don't judge others here. Don't beat yourself up too much posting on here in fact I like seeing people's posts because it's something I can relate too.

Reactions: Wyldfyre4948
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's really understandable just wishing to be free from it all, existing here really can be so torturous and tiring, I certainly wish dying was as easy as just never waking again.

todiefor

todiefor

Scrap that, nothing matters at all after all
Jun 24, 2023
It's nice of you to not want to guilt trip your wife, are you not even a little angry with her?

Wyldfyre4948

Wyldfyre4948

Waiting for my bus
Jul 12, 2023
It's nice of you to not want to guilt trip your wife, are you not even a little angry with her?
I'm not angry with her and I can't hate her. She will always be the person I love more than anything.

• Love
Reactions: todiefor