C

crimson blue

My demons haunt me
Sep 29, 2022
I'm so tired, i try again and again but i can't anymore i'm stuck. What have i been striving for all this time? Why am I so unstable? Why can't I push myself like I used to? It was all for nothing? I'm crying right now, sorry about this, I'm not sure if this should be written here or in offtopic or in recovery. I would like to rest...

• Hugs
Reactions: Ginnn and Hollowillow
empty sighs

empty sighs

deserves to die “しがみつくな”
Feb 14, 2022
I'm sorry you're feeling so tired lately. Life feels so tiring and endless in its mediocre continuum of facts and ideas that only seem to hurt more and more as life goes on and people who won't understand. I would like to sleep forever away from the tiredness that drags through everything. Living without hope and seeing no end to suffering is much harder than living without needing to know why. Don't be sorry, it was not for nothing, you are here and that is something. You have meaning.

• Hugs
Reactions: crimson blue
hamvil

hamvil

Wizard
Aug 29, 2022
Sorry you are going through that, life can be very tiring. I wished I knew how to actually help you but I have no idea. Lilke you i wake up tired and without energies for the day. The used to be there but now they are gone. I silently cry like you every night before going to bed. I wish all this to be over.

• Hugs
Reactions: crimson blue and Hollowillow
Hollowillow

Hollowillow

I want throat hugs & anime! Can't use chat pm me
Aug 7, 2022
I'm so tired, i try again and again but i can't anymore i'm stuck. What have i been striving for all this time? Why am I so unstable? Why can't I push myself like I used to? It was all for nothing? I'm crying right now, sorry about this, I'm not sure if this should be written here or in offtopic or in recovery. I would like to rest...
Adrenal fatigue

It's like maxing out a credit card debt... But with your vital organs

Oh it's definitively worse than death

The only thing that worked is mega doses of nutrition & vitamins.

Food high in vitamin c & b. But the food supply is high in sugar & toxins instead. So people become obese but they're starving.

There's the reason why I'm so anmoying with vitamin c & b. And if you google side effects of deficiency you get the worst physical & psychiatric diseases. Magnesium to

You overworked by pushing beyond your limit. Time to pay with mega rest.

But you need materials to heal so mega nutrition too. Like MEGA!!!

A multivitamin is a drop. The food supply is sand.

You need to eat a forest with an ocean of nutrient...

Bye bye coffee & white bread

Or bye bye life... But that sadden me. I think you can be saved, you just need to balance your needs & limits. Your brain will reward you with serotonin. Bypassing with drugs will let your body waste away towards death, in denial, blaming the victim...

I fucking hate society for doing that to you

Find new ways. Get new results.

Vitamin
B to burn energy
C to heal the burn

I wish you courage. It worked for me but then being beaten then hit by a car then poisonned non stop... In a year... While mocked as a hypicondriac by health care & friends...

Hell nope noping out!

But you can choose the cure or death now.

Death is easier.
The cure can be fun.

• Hugs
Reactions: crimson blue
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand feeling so tired of everything. Life itself is tiring and no amount of sleep could ever bring me relief from the tiredness that I feel apart from one that is eternal and dreamless. It would be ideal to just rest, there seems to be no escape from suffering as long as we exist.

• Hugs
Reactions: crimson blue and ImsooDone1N