S

Swoods

Apr 21, 2019
Sorry for the vent but I gotta get it out somehow. I work 50 to 60 hours a week, on my feet all day. Come home to a totally loveless marriage. Have to do all the cooking and cleaning, and be caregiver to my wife who is incapable of doing anything due to disability. Her problems started about 4 years ago and now can't even get into the shower by herself. Therefore I am having to take care of her as well as live in major pain from my own physical problems.( back it totally shot and knees are gone) then I have to deal with my PTSD and depression. I am just so tired of all the shit. I am not Florence fucking nightingale.

I just can't wait to be done with it all.

• Hugs
Reactions: Good4Nothing and _Minsk
BPD Barbie

BPD Barbie

Visionary
Dec 1, 2019
Sounds like you have a tough situation there. Sorry that things are like this for you. Are you able to get some assistance caring for your wife? Able to reduce your hours a little bit?

S

Swoods

Apr 21, 2019
Not really a chance to reduce hours. It is what is paying for the insurance. The insurance only allows for a nursing visit once a week. I thought I was done changing diapers 30 years ago when the kids were potty trained.

• Aww..
Reactions: Good4Nothing