StarryStarry

StarryStarry

Cat Lady
Oct 25, 2021
I'm so tired. Time is so short - 2 weeks, just two weeks. I wish I could have found a home for my cat. It breaks my heart. I actually called a church thinking maybe someone there would take her. They asked a bunch of stupid ass questions, which I lied then started quoting bible shit. I told them to forget it. Tired of having that shit shoved down my throat. Tired of breathing. I have a long drive ahead of me. I also need to get rid of all my stuff so my apartment doesn't have to do it. i want to post my obit on an internet web site (not very computer literate). Can anyone help me with this? I'm so tired I can't even think anymore. I just want to close my eyes and go to sleep forever. No more pain, tears, heartache, rejection. Just sheer nothingness.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: odradek, Capsicum_Corral, Dead Meat and 6 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I am tired of living as well, I understand. Every day is just miserable. To me, it sounds so peaceful falling asleep and never waking again. I know it is hard to carry on when you are suffering so much. It can be very frustrating dealing with people. I wish you the best with your plans.

• Hugs
Reactions: Wrennie
IWantToDie23.12.

IWantToDie23.12.

Get me out of there
Dec 23, 2021
very relatable :ehh:

• Hugs
Reactions: Onthe29th and Wrennie
Y

yellowjasmine88

Nov 29, 2021
I hope you'll find peace and that your cat will be alright <3

Reactions: Wrennie
Justsogone

Justsogone

An unlived life
Dec 14, 2021
Relatable. I'm tired to carry on this shit

Niirvana

Niirvana

♥Soon♥
Sep 18, 2020
You are busy enough! That's good. I no longer want to go to work, it gives me rejection, but I have to do it and that generates more anxiety and fatigue. I just want to sleep forever

Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
I hope you find relief from your pain :( life is a nightmare

ElderRecluse

ElderRecluse

Dec 21, 2021
Have you tried an animal shelter for your cat? My son had to give up his cat and the local animal shelter took it and eventually found another home for it. I don't know what reasons he gave them, but I know he was getting ready to make a move, plus he had recently married someone who had an alergy to cats.

Reactions: yellowjasmine88