it's_all_a_game

it's_all_a_game

I remember...death in the afternoon...
Nov 7, 2020
I'm suffering from money problems, wistfulness, ennui, etc. right now, and I can't take it any more and might ctb as soon as my mom gets another job...anyway, I just want to rant about how I feel at this very moment. I'm tired of being lonely due to how I've been mistreated over the years, pushing me into being alone because I'm afraid of how bad others will treat me. I'm tired of most art these days being garbage (I'm stuck listening to music made 39 years ago because today's pop & rock is trash.) I'm tired of how superficial and shallow today's society is, and how it's impossible to truly connect with anyone nowadays, because the values I cherish are completely different from those of contemporary society. I'm tired of longing to live inside fictional stories because the world of make-believe has the beauty, meaning, and charm that this ugly, painful planet lacks. I'm tired of folks being rude, cruel, and arrogant, as well as people saying "Grow the fuck up and deal with it!" if you dare to complain about it (nice victim blaming, right there). I'm tired of worrying about money constantly; eff capitalism, what a shit system it is and those who defend it are a joke. I'm tired of everything. I just want to be gone and leave this crappy world behind. I'm just done.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: ojinzo, TeaPloom, Seaghost and 14 others
Snake of Eden

Snake of Eden

“Ye shall be as gods..🍎 🐍”
Jun 22, 2021
World really sucks. I compare it with 15 years ago and everything was better. Most things suck these says even entertainment (video games, tv, movies) lost its luster and art and everything just became about making more money. I hate this world the more I stay in it. I cant wait to leave

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Nolen, WhatDoesTheFoxSay?, patheticpartner and 4 others
demuic

demuic

Life was a mistake
Sep 12, 2020
I feel the exact same way about everything... I could have wrote this myself.

I hate how everything is about money. Greed gets even worse everyday. Art is just terrible. No one wants to create for the sake of creating. It's all about how to make the most money or appeal to the lowest common denominator. Shallowness and narcissism is encouraged by society. Thinking for yourself is taboo. Fictional stories can be a temporary escape but they don't help the fact that you're still stuck on this planet.

I also can't wait to leave. I won't miss anything about this world.

• Love
Reactions: ojinzo, Nolen, WhatDoesTheFoxSay? and 6 others
Lone_Gray_Wolf

Lone_Gray_Wolf

Fate plays chess with 2 queens
Aug 21, 2020
Fictional stories can be a temporary escape but they don't help the fact that you're still stuck on this planet.
One can only live in fictional worlds for so long. I crave a fictional world too, I became someone else, I looked upon fictional characters and I'm truly disconnected from the world out there. When the illusion of the fiction runs out, you are back here and get along with it or just vanish because you never belong to this realm.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: ojinzo, patheticpartner, LonelyBrazilian and 3 others
Bahbah Blacksheep

Bahbah Blacksheep

Dec 23, 2019
I agree mostly, apart from the fact, that I still find plenty of music I enjoy. More than I can listen to in fact. But I still hate life. Music is one of the main reasons why I'm still here, just wish I still had the drive to produce it myself.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: ojinzo, LonelyBrazilian, patheticpartner and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I am also tired of existing. In my case, this life is not for me. I have no place in this world. People really are so cruel, they are capable of ruining our lives and causing us pain. I cannot stand them. I isolate myself from others as much as I can. I hope you find the peace you are looking for.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: ojinzo, patheticpartner, it's_all_a_game and 3 others
S like suicide

S like suicide

Enlightened
Apr 29, 2021
I'm tired of being lonely due to how I've been mistreated over the years, pushing me into being alone because I'm afraid of how bad others will treat me.
I definitely can feel it...

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: patheticpartner, demuic and it's_all_a_game
avoid_slow_death

avoid_slow_death

Ready to embrace the peaceful bliss of the void.
Feb 4, 2020
Your words sum up most things for me. There are a few other things as well, but, the overall vibe you are giving off definitely resonates with me.

• Love
Reactions: ojinzo, patheticpartner, demuic and 1 other person
StarryStarry

StarryStarry

Cat Lady
Oct 25, 2021
World really sucks. I compare it with 15 years ago and everything was better. Most things suck these says even entertainment (video games, tv, movies) lost its luster and art and everything just became about making more money. I hate this world the more I stay in it. I cant wait to leave
I agree with you. Nobody gives a damn about anybody now. It's all about money. People will screw you over in a heartbeat. I've lived long enough.