Panna

Panna

Enlightened
Aug 31, 2020
I was browsing ss tonight and realized that some members have been gone which then caused me to just go nuts in my head. I've thought of this many times but honestly why does everything have to change? You get comfortable, feeling potentially happy again and then bam life comes in and steals it away mercilessly. Friends? Either they move on or they betray you, leaving you behind with the good times you had and wishing you could make more. Something like a person that you watch who doesnt even know you exist yet being that outsider watching them makes it better for you? Gone, beloved pet? Dead. Games and movies that you cherish, enjoy watching how insignificant they are when seen through the eyes of younger people who "cant appreciate" how special they are. Everything just keeps moving forward leaving you in the dust. I hate this so much. Ironically once I go to bed it'll be happy until the mood hits me again. I just want something, anything to take me already, I'm tired of this game.

• Hugs
Reactions: lobster salad, Superdeterminist, NodusTollens and 5 others
ineverlearn

ineverlearn

Dec 1, 2020
You get comfortable, feeling potentially happy again and then bam life comes in and steals it away mercilessly.
Sometimes you get to watch it being stolen away, unable to stop it. But the inevitable pain and disorientation is the same.

I hope the mood doesn't strike again for a long time.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: NodusTollens and Panna