U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
Jobless, poor no money, dropped out of community college. This is what happens if I live the life I want.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Unknown21, StolenLife, Jezzibell and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Existing here really is something so hopeless and dreadful but anyway I wish you the best. Such a cruel world where so much suffering exists.

• Love
Reactions: ultrasharpy123456
SexyIncél

SexyIncél

🍭my lollipop brings the feminists to my candyshop
Aug 16, 2022
What's the way you want to live life? There may be intentional communities you could try out

U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
What's the way you want to live life? There may be intentional communities you could try out
Well I wish I didn't have money problems. Wish I was a freelance artist. There's really not much I want in life just stability really. A nice studio apartment or house.

• Aww..
Reactions: Unknown21
P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I can fully understand your desires. Did you try freelance jobs, via the internet it should be relatively easy to start a freelance business.

U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
I can fully understand your desires. Did you try freelance jobs, via the internet it should be relatively easy to start a freelance business.
Yeah I used to go on upwork. I could try it again but getting gigs is really hard. There was also people per hour but I can't go on that site anymore, last time I went I think I was banned. I'd have to create a new accout.