Hans Voralberg

Hans Voralberg

Experienced
Nov 6, 2021
She left me. 2 years ago she said that we can be together. She was so happy when i called her the most important woman in the world for me And this was truly reciprocal feeling. She really cared about me and now she trated me like a used item. She just no longer needs me because she have everything to survive and her trauma can be cured without my support now. I really feel used even dirty at this moment. She just wanted my knowleadge and resources nothing more and she faked feelings toward me to get it. This was too good to be true. I need to get SN im tired i don't feel anything anymore i hate that i'am a good person. I hate being good, tender person. I want to be a monster like Patric Bateman from American Psycho and you know what is the worst? The worst is that i'am so happy for her that she will be live. That she will win with PTSD from, rape, her ex boyfriend drug dealer all he did to her. She will live because of me i saved her life. I saved her from this hell and i hope she won't waste it. Now i can CTB without regrets. If there is any god no matter how named i want say to him FUCK YOU you son of the bitch for giving me false hope for years.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: CloseFriendofCamus, LetmeCTB566, AtMostOkay and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Some people really are so cruel. It is a horrible world that we live in where others can cause us to experience so much pain and misery. False hope can be painful and it just leads to more suffering. I can imagine that it must be awful being in that situation. This life really is so depressing. I wish you the best in whatever happens.

Reactions: Journeytoletgo and CreatifUsrnam
C

CommitSudoku

never interfere with a lifespan reaping
Feb 12, 2022
I'm really sorry she left you, it really hurts when we're ditched by someone who we thought we knew. Guess it turns out maybe we didn't or we were just fooled. It's still amazing you helped her and could help her recover though, and I'm sorry it hurt you in the end. Best wishes whatever you decide to do.