U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
That is the only quote from the Bible that I relate to. You really cannot mess up in life. And if you do mess up fix it IMMEDIATELY.

M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
Where is this written? I don't get it.

H

hadenough58

Looking for Understanding
Mar 7, 2024
Do you not think that people would fix their. mistakes and solve all their problems if the could!?
I believe people are on here as they have come to the conclusion that this is the one and only or at least the easiest answer.
I have had people tell me to "man up" or "pull myself together" but they have no idea what they are talking about.

Reactions: reclaimedbynature, ijustwishtodie and Meteora
M

Meteora

Ignorance is bliss
Jun 27, 2023
And how do you interpret it? @ultrasharpy123456

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

šŸŽµ Be all, end all šŸŽµ
Apr 17, 2023
Jesus indirectly called a Syro-phoenician woman who needed his help a dog. Jesus was a racist.

• Wow
Reactions: sserafim
U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
Do you not think that people would fix their. mistakes and solve all their problems if the could!?
I believe people are on here as they have come to the conclusion that this is the one and only or at least the easiest answer.
I have had people tell me to "man up" or "pull myself together" but they have no idea what they are talking about.
"Do you not think that people would fix their. mistakes and solve all their problems if the could!?"

That's also what I'm addressing. That's the contradiction. You wish you could but you can't. That's actually another reason I made the post, I was also bringing up the insanity of the statement. As a matter of fact wishing I could fix my mistakes and problems is what I do all day everyday.
And how do you interpret it? @ultrasharpy123456
Well I can only apply my interpretation to my life and that is simply "Damned if you do, damned if you don't." In other words no matter how you slice it I'm not supposed to be happy.

Last edited:
Reactions: hadenough58
wait.what

wait.what

no really, what?
Aug 14, 2020
Is it the Bible verse in particular that bothers you, or the way people interpret it, or something else ā€¦? There is theology around what are sometimes called "the hard sayings of Jesus," but if you're not really interested in the commentary of theologians, I won't waste time posting about it.

ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Perfection is impossible. Also, I can't really fix the unfixable