Falseunderworld

Falseunderworld

I banish you to the underworld for all eternity
Feb 3, 2023
my girlfriend too I've been with for 10 months now has decided to break up with me and make us just be friends I have a trip to see her on the 27th. This is going to kill me. This is already killing me. She was the last thing I had here to keep me sane and keep me here on earth and not do it. I have nothing now I don't even have her. She was only good thing I had the only good thing. And now that it's over, I feel numb I feel cold, hurt and empty just nothing as if I didn't even matter to get happy or excited for my trip to see her I knew it was gonna happen because im not a good person im not shiny or bright like most people

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Sannti, SVEN, Praestat_Mori and 5 others
DukeDestroyer

DukeDestroyer

I HATE YOU!
Feb 1, 2023
Break ups can be devastating, I know all to well. It doesn't just have to be romantic relationships, it can be from platonic relationships as well. I lost a few of those each that scarred me for life. I've accepted that I'll never be the same. I changed for the worse.

• Hugs
Reactions: Praestat_Mori, peaches, nomennescio and 2 others
Ampsvx123

Ampsvx123

Student
Jul 10, 2018
You can't depend on a girl like that, can you imagine how stressed she must have been dating you? Pretties need peace, lots of it, it's their water. Men must be compassionate and autonomous and clean, handsome as a luxury.

MatrixPrisoner

MatrixPrisoner

Enlightened
Jul 8, 2023
I would cancel the trip. Arriving there as a friend is going to be torture.

Reactions: fastFWD
Falseunderworld

Falseunderworld

I banish you to the underworld for all eternity
Feb 3, 2023
Im already tortured i might as well endure
You can't depend on a girl like that, can you imagine how stressed she must have been dating you? Pretties need peace, lots of it, it's their water. Men must be compassionate and autonomous and clean, handsome as a luxury.
You dont even know the situation so please dont make comments like this

リンさん

リンさん

Rina • she/her, lesbian
Sep 9, 2023
I'm really sorry to hear that. First weeks will be really tough. I remember not eating for days when my ex girlfriend broke up with me, I hated waking up but was too scared to go to sleep alone. It felt like I lost a part of myself with her. It was pure torture. Everything and everyone reminded me of her.

But as cliche as it sounds, it did get better eventually. Do I still miss her sometimes? Absolutely. Not a day goes by where I don't think about her at least once. But I'm able to enjoy things now, I accepted everything that happened between us and moved on.

I'm not you, so I can't promise it will get better. However, for me, and millions of other people this was the case. I'm really sorry if this comes off as toxic positivity, I really don't mean it that way.

I wish you well, please take care

• Hugs
Reactions: nomennescio and Praestat_Mori
nomennescio

nomennescio

Student
Jun 25, 2023
it can be devastating to lose someone, if they meant so much to you. The grief can be too painful. In what you write and that she wants to be friends and still see you, i hope you find some light in that. Shows that she truly cares about you as well.

Obviously i dont know how things exactly are between you two and why it ended, what her motives are. But i think you should give this a chance and also see things from her side, like i said she is still willing to be there for you it seems. I hope you can find some comfort and acceptance in that. If you werent a good person she wouldnt be willing to.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: fastFWD and Praestat_Mori
P

peaches

Student
Oct 19, 2022
Break ups can be devastating, I know all to well. It doesn't just have to be romantic relationships, it can be from platonic relationships as well. I lost a few of those each that scarred me for life. I've accepted that I'll never be the same. I changed for the worse.
Wow, yes, some losses changed me forever.

• Hugs
Reactions: nomennescio and Praestat_Mori