• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
It really is so horrible and terrible how we exist in such an pro-life society with everywhere being so anti-suicide, I despise how there's no escape from this as well. I just wish that suicide is accepted so I can finally find peace from this hellish and meaningless existence, anti-suicide people just make me wish for death even more with their cruelty and insensitivity. It's so dreadful how many of them are so cruel and just cause others to suffer way more, I'm not meant to exist in this world filled with endless torment and suffering, I'm only meant for the peace that only death can bring, I know I don't belong here.

Anything anti-suicide is just repulsive to me, I cannot stand it, it's just so tragic how we were so unfairly forced into this existence yet suicide isn't seen as a valid option with those wishing to cease existing treat so cruelly instead. All I wish for is an dreamless and eternal sleep where all is finally erased and forgotten about, I don't want to suffer in any way, I just wish to be at peace for all eternity, those who are anti-suicide truly do just cause more harm.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: world is unfair, Nothing87, redeeming_butterfly and 9 others
Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
Think that before life was very scarce, wars almost annually, infant mortality... a lot of manpower was needed, I suppose they inherited the idea that everyone was necessary for the empire to advance... today that is no longer the case. , anyone is expendable, but anyway... When they have nothing to eat, a place to sleep alone or natural water, they will start to take some measures, such as birth control and things like that. I hope it doesn't take long, they don't have time anymore... I won't see it, fortunately or unfortunately.

Reactions: Lost Magic
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
Well they are only anti-suicide when it suits their pockets. Many of them couldn't give a shit if we lived or died. When, I see mothers and fathers out with young children, I think to myself: 'what kind of future do they have?' And yet they keep popping out kids like there is no tomorrow. Nobody asked to be here, and yet here we are. And, obviously we are not too happy about it hence why we are on this forum to begin with.

Reactions: ihavenothingleft, smvrtsa, sserafim and 2 others
Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
When, I see mothers and fathers out with young children, I think to myself: 'what kind of future do they have?'
Completely. I have a 5-year-old niece and my 2 cousins have 2 children each, every time I think about the future of my country, my blood boils thinking about what they are going to have to live through. A misery greater than my own, a dark time as I like to call it. Luckily all their parents have stable jobs and money, but not all the money in the world can save them from that.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and Lost Magic
H

Hotsackage

Elementalist
Mar 11, 2019
Imagine the whole population with a life altering disability, would prob shrink by 60%.

• Love
Reactions: fleetingnight and Lost Magic
ijustwishtodie

ijustwishtodie

death will be my ultimate bliss
Oct 29, 2023
Well they are only anti-suicide when it suits their pockets.
It always suits their pockets though since no dead man can pay taxes. And if somebody is suicidal as a result of being too disabled to where they cannot work, keeping them alive still suits their pockets as they contribute to society by being a consumer

Reactions: sserafim, divinemistress36 and Lost Magic
B

bb142342

Jun 16, 2024
I find it rather strange that politicians are so opposed to it and don't simply approve drugs like Pent.
Most politicians are subservient to various agendas and the World Economic Forum and carry out its orders. And there are people there who are disturbing the masses of people and want to decimate them.
So why not just loosen everything up.
Why force the people who really want to do it to do bad things when there are gentle drugs for that

Reactions: sserafim and Lost Magic
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Visionary
May 5, 2020
It always suits their pockets though since no dead man can pay taxes. And if somebody is suicidal as a result of being too disabled to where they cannot work, keeping them alive still suits their pockets as they contribute to society by being a consumer
I hear what you are saying, but to governments (especially right-winged) many of us who are claiming sickness benefits are seen to them as a drain on the system and are labeled as scroungers. Many people in the UK have already taken their lives because of the merciless attacks on their disability payments. And if the cuntservatives led by Roland Rat aka Rishi Sunak get back in power, they will be cutting even more on the people who need it the most. Republicans in America want to drastically cut social security and disability benefits too. It's all about feeding the corporate elites. What a horribly corrupt world this is.

• Informative
Reactions: ijustwishtodie
Onelegman

Onelegman

I use a translator
May 24, 2024
I find it rather strange that politicians are so opposed to it and don't simply approve drugs like Pent.
Most politicians are subservient to various agendas and the World Economic Forum and carry out its orders. And there are people there who are disturbing the masses of people and want to decimate them.
So why not just loosen everything up.
Why force the people who really want to do it to do bad things when there are gentle drugs for that
It would be like a knock-on effect, the first week on sale you would lose 1/5 of the national population, in less than a month their closest relatives would follow, and the following month perhaps you would only have 1/5 of the population left. alive (I have exaggerated). No one can stand to live, if you give them a means to leave their existence, they will take it.

Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
It really is so horrible and terrible how we exist in such an pro-life society with everywhere being so anti-suicide, I despise how there's no escape from this as well. I just wish that suicide is accepted so I can finally find peace from this hellish and meaningless existence, anti-suicide people just make me wish for death even more with their cruelty and insensitivity. It's so dreadful how many of them are so cruel and just cause others to suffer way more, I'm not meant to exist in this world filled with endless torment and suffering, I'm only meant for the peace that only death can bring, I know I don't belong here.

Anything anti-suicide is just repulsive to me, I cannot stand it, it's just so tragic how we were so unfairly forced into this existence yet suicide isn't seen as a valid option with those wishing to cease existing treat so cruelly instead. All I wish for is an dreamless and eternal sleep where all is finally erased and forgotten about, I don't want to suffer in any way, I just wish to be at peace for all eternity, those who are anti-suicide truly do just cause more harm.
Please...you posted this on Sanctioned Suicide, not a Right-To-Life website!
We also discuss the lives of real people with real issues. We will NEVER be death only. It is always an option, but not mandated.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and Saturn_
B

bb142342

Jun 16, 2024
It would be like a knock-on effect, the first week on sale you would lose 1/5 of the national population, in less than a month their closest relatives would follow, and the following month perhaps you would only have 1/5 of the population left. alive (I have exaggerated). No one can stand to live, if you give them a means to leave their existence, they will take it.

Yes, that's probably true. It's all about money and because the rich are probably afraid that they would lose too many "worker bees" and they would no longer be able to get their food and products.

But no, I know many people who cling to life like glue, despite severe pain and cancer, etc.
They seriously take all kinds of medication just to extend it by a few months, even though it only makes them vomit and makes them feel bad.

My parents, for example, would never be able to cope with suicide.

That's why Nem. would be number 1, as described, because I think that after using it in a good environment, a family doctor would possibly write a heart attack.And it would be easier for relatives than if someone diagnosed suicide.

lomorbu

lomorbu

the stars are already dead
Jun 16, 2024
I cannot stand it, it's just so tragic how we were so unfairly forced into this existence yet suicide isn't seen as a valid option with those wishing to cease existing treat so cruelly instead
Yeah. That's something I really struggle to wrap my head around. We are brought in the world with no consent and do not have the choice to reclaim any kind of agency over us being alive or not. I don't want to keep cycling through different temporary meanings to live (jobs, love, etc) and I don't want to submit myself to a spiritual ideas that feels wrong to me. Everyone wants to get rid of suicide but no one wants to fix the quality of life

Reactions: sserafim
Worndown

Worndown

Visionary
Mar 21, 2019
Yes, the world should be more tollerant. The world should be more of a lot of things. (people really screw things up)

But, the world is what it is. We will never be able to fix them.
Here, you get respite from the onslaught of the unenlightened.
We collectively support each other because we all have need for support ourselves.

Reactions: locked*n*loaded
Ww42

Ww42

Student
Feb 24, 2024
Have you ever tried to CTB? Ive seen your posts even way back when I first joined in 2021 and was just wondering. Whats keeping you alive?

Reactions: Worndown