• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

anonymousapple

anonymousapple

Jul 3, 2020
It was a prescription that I got from a good local pharmacy, but still, I don't know if I should test it or not, I heard of some weirdass side effects you can get from meto usage.

Reactions: faust
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Hello,

I was really afraid of meto too because I had severe side effects before from medication which works as an antiemetic too. However, I tested meto recently and everything was okay, except for a little bit higher blood pressure and a mild headache. But this is okay for me, I am used to headaches so found nothing strange. Ah, yes, and I had a strong appetite afterwards though have some eating problems.
It is definitely better to test meto before you plan to go to make sure you won't feel very sick when the day comes. Better to start from small doses like 5mg or 10mg. Better safe than sorry.

Reactions: x-Ace-x
anonymousapple

anonymousapple

Jul 3, 2020
Hello,

I was really afraid of meto too because I had severe side effects before from medication which works as an antiemetic too. However, I tested meto recently and everything was okay, except for a little bit higher blood pressure and a mild headache. But this is okay for me, I am used to headaches so found nothing strange. Ah, yes, and I had a strong appetite afterwards though have some eating problems.
It is definitely better to test meto before you plan to go to make sure you won't feel very sick when the day comes. Better to start from small doses like 5mg or 10mg. Better safe than sorry.
Should I just test it once, or give it multiple tests? I only have 13 pills (but I'm pretty sure I only need 8 max, and that depends on if I go stat or regimen)

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Should I just test it once, or give it multiple tests? I only have 13 pills (but I'm pretty sure I only need 8 max, and that depends on if I go stat or regimen)
If you are planning to take a stat dose, 1-2 times should be enough.

Reactions: Saed
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I don't understand fully the logic of testing Meto on this board. The reason given is usually around fear of side effects. The irony is the fear of side effects come from the board itself. The risk of eps is incredibly low, and if these have ever been severe enough (or even observed) on a single dose to prevent ctb, I would love to see the account.

If, in the incredibly unlikely event, severe eps does occur, those wanting to ctb would rather ctb than live with them. There is zero point in testing. Some people drive more after hearing about a plane crash. It's a more dangerous activity, and there is no logic to it.

people aren't encouraged to take a test dose of propranolol, N, F, or anything else. The guidance to test Meto is not good.

Reactions: Ἡγησίας, DarkTear, rhiino and 3 others
faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
I don't understand fully the logic of testing Meto on this board. The reason given is usually around fear of side effects. The irony is the fear of side effects come from the board itself. The risk of eps is incredibly low, and if these have ever been severe enough (or even observed) on a single dose to prevent ctb, I would love to see the account.

If, in the incredibly unlikely event, severe eps does occur, those wanting to ctb would rather ctb than live with them. There is zero point in testing. Some people drive more after hearing about a plane crash. It's a more dangerous activity, and there is no logic to it.

people aren't encouraged to take a test dose of propranolol, N, F, or anything else. The guidance to test Meto is not good.
I partially agree with you. There were a few people who felt extremely sick because of meto, just before drinking SN. Before hearing these stories, I thought what is the point of testing meto, I will be dead anyway. However, strong nausea did not make them drink SN. One had high blood pressure, light vomiting, "strange heartbeat", anxiety, they felt "strong pressure in the chest". If we consider eps, that's worrying, but nausea, high blood pressure and vomiting is a dangerous side effect which will make us incapable of CTB and we may need medical assistance if our well-being is horrible. Luckily, it is very rare.

Reactions: x-Ace-x and FadingAway
A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Those who got sick immediately before drinking SN got sick because they were about to kill themselves. Those are all symptoms of anxiety, btw. Negative symptoms become more likely with repeated dosing, and simply because one does not have a bad experience with the first dose does not guarantee a symptom free second. In fact, certain inflammatory pathways REQUIRE a first dose to develop sensitization.

any drug can have negative reactions, including all of the ones I mentioned in my previous post, and many more, such as benzos. There is zero logical consistency behind saying test Meto, but don't test anything else.

Last edited:
Reactions: anonymousapple and autumnal
P

person123

Experienced
Jul 2, 2020
What's the test for? To get used to it?

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
I'll also add there is a reason every assisted suicide organization gives an antiemetic dose before administration of the lethal agent. None of them do test dose nonsense. There is no issue, other than very well meaning, but misinformed advice here.

Reactions: Saed, DarkTear, anonymousapple and 1 other person
HeavensOpenDoor

HeavensOpenDoor

Jul 6, 2020
Does anyone know a trustworthy online site where I could order meto?

Reactions: Paralyzed boy
anonymousapple

anonymousapple

Jul 3, 2020
I'll also add there is a reason every assisted suicide organization gives an antiemetic dose before administration of the lethal agent. None of them do test dose nonsense. There is no issue, other than very well meaning, but misinformed advice here.
Thank you for all your input, I'm still curious on what other people here are going to say
Does anyone know a trustworthy online site where I could order meto?
Online sites seem to be a bit risky, what I did was just call a local doctor.

Reactions: HeavensOpenDoor
x-Ace-x

x-Ace-x

Experienced
Aug 20, 2019
I tested meto two times recently. One time 5mg - zero side effects, same with 10mg when took later. I'm planning to do the stat dose.

Do you think I should test 20mg, then 30mg later, as to recreate what I'll be doing while ctb (taking a stat 30mg dose), or there's no point in that?

Based on the @jgm63 post, I think if you take 30mg of meto and have severe muscle spasms, how are you going to ctb then? It's unlikely but testing doesn't hurt. However, if one experiences those severe side effects during meto testing, does that mean it will 100% occur again? Not a large number of SN cases to find one which was prevented due to those serious side effects.

I'm still unsure.

anonymousapple

anonymousapple

Jul 3, 2020
I tested meto two times recently. One time 5mg - zero side effects, same with 10mg when took later. I'm planning to do the stat dose.

Do you think I should test 20mg, then 30mg later, as to recreate what I'll be doing while ctb (taking a stat 30mg dose), or there's no point in that?

Based on the @jgm63 post, I think if you take 30mg of meto and have severe muscle spasms, how are you going to ctb then? It's unlikely but testing doesn't hurt. However, if one experiences those severe side effects during meto testing, does that mean it will 100% occur again? Not a large number of SN cases to find one which was prevented due to those serious side effects.

I'm still unsure.
My personal opinion, do it in regards to how you feel. If you have extreme anxiety about how the Meto is going to affect you when you SN, then go ahead and test it thoroughly, so you can be a bit more confident when the day comes. If you don't care, then save the pills for when you actually SN.

Just of course, like you mentioned, do the tests slowly, like once every few days while building up the dose.

I'm not sure if you'll experience the side effects the second time, but I did go to the post you mentioned and I think he mentioned taking a different antiemetic if metoclopramide isn't working out.

I took my first meto about 18 minutes ago, just out of curiosity, so far I haven't noticed anything besides a tiny bit of drowsiness, but it was only a 10 mg dose.

A

Aap

Enlightened
Apr 26, 2020
Regarding side effects, the answer is simply "no." Simply because you have side effects does not mean they will occur in a subsequent dose, likewise, simply because there are none does not mean you will be symptom free in a follow up dose.

I don't generally care at all if people want to take Meto for a month before ctb, but I do care about accurate info. First, very well meaning individuals have created unsupported fear surrounding meto encouraging everyone to test meto first. Why is this bad? Other than adding anxiety, the major concern surrounding meto is eps. Eps becomes MORE likely with repeated dosing. Again, this is a very low incidence reaction, but the well meaning advice here actually INCREASES the likelihood of this occurring.

I'll just further add that the eps symptoms for meto typically occur 24-48 hours after administration. This is a point not mentioned (or likely not known) by most posters. Just fwiw.

Last edited:
Reactions: DarkTear, rhiino, anonymousapple and 3 others
L

Living sucks

Forced out of life before I wanted to leave
Mar 27, 2020
Regarding side effects, the answer is simply "no." Simply because you have side effects does not mean they will occur in a subsequent dose, likewise, simply because there are none does not mean you will be symptom free in a follow up dose.

I don't generally care at all if people want to take Meto for a month before ctb, but I do care about accurate info. First, very well meaning individuals have created unsupported fear surrounding meto encouraging everyone to test meto first. Why is this bad? Other than adding anxiety, the major concern surrounding meto is eps. Eps becomes MORE likely with repeated dosing. Again, this is a very low incidence reaction, but the well meaning advice here actually INCREASES the likelihood of this occurring.

I'll just further add that the eps symptoms for meto typically occur 24-48 hours after administration. This is a point not mentioned (or likely not known) by most posters. Just fwiw.
@Holloet read this post and thread. Ok?