KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
What do you mean I'm a Chinese national,
What do you mean this is all I get?

how about no?
I could have been German or French?

Yes I'm clearly delusional and escapism coping at this point.
I'll probably be out of here when my sn arrives, 3 weeks in, where is it?

asdfkj

so powerless, so pathetic, such low self esteem.

im not even me, u know?
Fuck man, what happened!

:pfff: ;-;

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, Noriv159, SadRat and 16 others
ZardozOmega

ZardozOmega

Narcissist Gay NEET-cel
Mar 4, 2020
Huezillian here, can relate.

• Hugs
Reactions: sadworld, Wraith, Ghost2211 and 1 other person
http-410

http-410

nowhere
Sep 12, 2020
May I ask what issues you have because of your citizenship or country of origin? Is it something personal or is it the country and culture itself?

Sorry if I get too personal, you don't need to answer that of course, I'm just curious. In the past, I used to be very interested in China, its culture and politics and I've seen several "china critical" videos (especially China Uncensored, serpentza and laowhy) and I still watch documentaries about China from time to time. Most of the subjects are rather dystopian, so I wouldn't be surprised if that's why you're suffering.

KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
May I ask what issues you have because of your citizenship or country of origin? Is it something personal or is it the country and culture itself?

Sorry if I get too personal, you don't need to answer that of course, I'm just curious. In the past, I used to be very interested in China, its culture and politics and I've seen several "china critical" videos (especially China Uncensored, serpentza and laowhy) and I still watch documentaries about China from time to time. Most of the subjects are rather dystopian, so I wouldn't be surprised if that's why you're suffering.
Both.

I've had a tough upbringing and connection when it comes to China.

Ive never belonged to the culture or whatever it is they pride themselves.

I was also heavily influenced with western influences growing up,
I feel out of place, basically a complete loss of identity and unable to complete myself due to immigration struggles.

China is not good for me,
If western cultural influence is like cocaine, I need my dose everyday, and I want a sense of belonging too, simply because it fulfills me and makes me feel good and accepted.

I also had numerous bad experiences when it comes to China and Chinese people who either bullied
, disadvantaged or scammed me.

the country is okay for tourism if you temporarily live there, but it has no freedom, you wouldn't wanna be associated with it if you have your own ideas/ have an option to emigrate away.
bit of a shitshow that's too hard to explain really.

Last edited:
  • Hugs
Reactions: WrongPlaceWrongTime, SadRat, sadworld and 5 others
Donk

Donk

Useless since day 1
Jan 3, 2020
nobody wants to be who they are when confronted with existential crisis.

Reactions: sadworld, symphonyofthenight, Wraith and 2 others
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
basically a complete loss of identity
have you tried looking inside yourself to find your identity? sometimes its hiding. i know i struggle with it sometimes

• Love
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
have you tried looking inside yourself to find your identity? sometimes its hiding. i know i struggle with it sometimes
I just want to be complete with who I already am.
I even struggle with that when it comes to legal status and whatnot.

I don't have the effort and time to construct a completely new idea, and I wouldn't know where to begin.

• Hugs
Reactions: sadworld, Wraith and Ghost2211
Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
I just want to be complete with who I already am.
I even struggle with that when it comes to legal status and whatnot.

I don't have the effort and time to construct a completely new idea, and I wouldn't know where to begin.
think of it more of a discovery then an invention. you arent creating a new you, youre discovering youself. YOU isnt what society makes you. you are your beliefs, your experience, your personality. a lot of different things makes you you. your face, your skin color, your accent, your language, its nothing more then a shell. anyone can have those traits but what makes you you is inside, and in todays society it can be difficult to remember that :hug: :heart:

• Love
Reactions: Wraith and KleinerWolf
KleinerWolf

KleinerWolf

Account Wipe.
Apr 30, 2020
think of it more of a discovery then an invention. you arent creating a new you, youre discovering youself. YOU isnt what society makes you. you are your beliefs, your experience, your personality. a lot of different things makes you you. your face, your skin color, your accent, your language, its nothing more then a shell. anyone can have those traits but what makes you you is inside, and in todays society it can be difficult to remember that :hug: :heart:
at one point you realise oh I have consciousness now,
There's no going back.

that's me.

I have no regrets, I like myself,
Even though things are a bit twisted.

life is chaotic anyway.
I fit in just fine.

• Hugs
Reactions: Wraith