GreyGoo

GreyGoo

Aug 17, 2024
Why do they make it so difficult for us to have access to peaceful ways to ctb in the west?
Everywhere I have tried SN is a restricted product in the UK.
I have tried massive doses of Nurofen Plus but that did nothing, heck I even tried eating Grapefruit Juice hoping it would double the effects... NADA!
I hate this country (UK) so much, full of nepotic criminals at every level.
Who the hell are they to dictate to me how and when I can end my life.
I hate being in this world, I hate being around people and above all else I hate being human... I want to be free from it all.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: skylight7, landslide2, destinationlosangel and 7 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand, I also just wish to be free from it all, I'm so tired of suffering in this existence, it feels so cruel and painful to me how I cannot just have a painless death as all I hope for is to never exist again. To me existing was always so undesirable, I'd never wish to suffer in this existence that always felt so futile and torturous, I hope you find peace.

Reactions: GreyGoo, sserafim and LifeQuitter
MentalFuneral

MentalFuneral

You can have it all. My empire of dirt.
Sep 11, 2024
If they actually cared about stopping suicides, they would focus on fixing or alleviating the issues that cause people to kill themselves in the first place

Reactions: GreyGoo, destinationlosangel, sserafim and 2 others
ThatGuyOverThere

ThatGuyOverThere

David Benatar Enjoyer
Apr 25, 2024
Because the government views you as it's property in which it can enacts it's ideas upon, and which it can take from you what it wants, simply because it has the biggest budget. So why then would such an institution ever allow, their subjects (Property) to escape from there grasp. Especially if they possess the legislative means to hamper your attempts.

Reactions: GreyGoo, pthnrdnojvsc, sserafim and 1 other person
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Partly I guess because it isn't legalised so, they have no way of regulating it. Individuals or companies (kind of understandably) don't want to face the wrath of parents when their 15 year old buys SN and kills themselves. If a company knows it's selling products that are commonly used in suicide, they are likely going to try and protect themselves.

As to why we don't have assisted suicide legally available to all- do you suppose the majority of the population would be in favour of that? I doubt it. I suspect the majority would support it for the terminally, chronically and perhaps debilitatingly mentally ill but beyond that, I doubt there'd be much support. Do your loved ones support you in your wish?

GreyGoo

GreyGoo

Aug 17, 2024
Loved ones do not support my desire to die, but then they don't understand what it is like to lose all hope and have no wish to live or even to regain the wish to live. My brain chemistry and synapse structures have been altered so much from meds and ECT I no longer feel right, I no longer feel numb... I just feel nothing and just want to sleep.

I've tried taking massive overdoses of Nurofen Plus diluted in grapefruit juice on multiple occasions and nothing is happening. My anhedonia has gotten so bad I can barely muster enough energy or motiviation to get out of bed, and family keeps monitoring me because of previous suicide attempts.

Getting any kind of support from the NHS is like going around in ever growing circles and going nowhere. Private psychiatrists refuse to take me own claiming my mental health issues are too complex for them.

All I need is a prescription for MAOi (Phenelzine) in the hopes this might help me combat my treatment resistant depression, I have tried SSRI and SNRI and Tetracyclics and they don't work. In fact the doses of reputake inhibitors I need to get any therapeutical benefits push me into mania/psychosis!

I don't want any additional support just the damn pills but they keep putting barriers.

I see now why they use to call psychiatrists head shrinks in the past... they truly are the worst!

• Hugs
Reactions: WearyWanderer
S

skylight7

Aug 16, 2024
Why do they make it so difficult for us to have access to peaceful ways to ctb in the west?
Everywhere I have tried SN is a restricted product in the UK.
I have tried massive doses of Nurofen Plus but that did nothing, heck I even tried eating Grapefruit Juice hoping it would double the effects... NADA!
I hate this country (UK) so much, full of nepotic criminals at every level.
Who the hell are they to dictate to me how and when I can end my life.
I hate being in this world, I hate being around people and above all else I hate being human... I want to be free from it all.

Same here. And I feel you, because the United States, where I'm from, is the same way.

Reactions: GreyGoo