hoppybunny

hoppybunny

Fearer of the Future
Jun 26, 2024
So I quit my old school and moved to a new one. I won't move again cause I just want to be done by next August.

My issue is I chose a school I can't drive too so I usually drive to a park and ride then take a bus.

It sucks cause the bus only runs certain hours a day. Everything was good but then they started construction on the road up to my bus and accidents keep occurring in my shitty ass suburb where there's only one exit. So I've missed my bus twice now Eben though I'm doing what I've always done and it's making me so upset.

Like I chose the latest bust so I don't have to wake up or leave early and now I have to do that because of the mlst useless constriction ever and the worst part is they only work on it in the morning. When I'm coming back home they're nowhere to be found but when I need to go somewhere on time they're wasting everyone's time by turning a 20 minute drive into a 30 minute one.

Today I lost 6 minutes in traffic alone for no fucking reason and missed my bus

Now. I'm so pissed I literally want to drive my car into a building and kill myself. Like I had to park the car and just type thos so I could let out my frustration. I know this is a stupid reason to kill myself but im just tired of things not going my way. And when I complain about it ppl are like why don't you just leave earlier but it's like I don't get it why should I leave 40 minutes early for a 20 minute drive!! Like that's just 20 minutes of my day wasted.

This is why I hate leaving my house. If I don't kill myself before I graduate I'm never leaving my house again. I can't stand all these quick time events.

Like why the hell does the bus only run from 6 to 8 there are more ppl in this fucking area than 9 to 5 workers

Last edited:
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Tonkpils, Gangrel and LifeQuitter