NotOkay_

NotOkay_

The damage is done, so i guess I’ll be leaving
Dec 2, 2020
I miscalculated my CTB time and I'm still here. Threatened with homelessness and my health has only gotten worse. Being told by people who are meant to support me that they can only do so if i have money. I should be gone by now :(

• Hugs
  • Love
  • Aww..
Reactions: Ramirez, Dead Meat, FuneralCry and 8 others
Cannedbones

Cannedbones

Sing me to sleep
Mar 14, 2021
I'm sorry you're suffering. Im sorry the people who are supposed to be there for you unconditionally, aren't. I wish I could help. I hope you find peace. ❤️❤️

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat and whywere
hʚll

hʚll

not real.
Jun 18, 2021
Being told by people who are meant to support me that they can only do so if i have money.
this says it all about what "humanity" is.
i am sorry life is being so evil towards you. i hope your freedom from it so soon
peace

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, Chiisai, NotOkay_ and 1 other person
S

slyna

Student
Jul 30, 2021
Godspeed

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat and OnlyTheWind
NotOkay_

NotOkay_

Dec 2, 2020
this says it all about what "humanity" is.
i am sorry life is being so evil towards you. i hope your freedom from it so soon
peace
Honestly and the help i was talking about is from my local council.

• Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
YOU are a very beautiful person with a heart of gold. Your post shows that.

As far as people wanting money to help/support you, THAT breaks my heart into pieces. We leave with what we came with, NOTHING, and for people to want something to be nice and/or helpful is just plain WRONG.

I do not have much, no job since June, 2020, and I was with he same company for 29.5 years also, and I have no friends , except here!!, or family and I would NEVER EVER want anything but for the other person to smile, feel great about themselves and the world around them. Sometimes humanity gets me down when i read about how things come down to money.

I truly love and care about/for YOU, as you are a great friend to me, we have never met and so what!, I just get a great feeling from your post as to how nice you are.

I send you the mental picture of you standing in a field of beautiful flowers with a bright sunny day surrounding you and a gentle breeze flowing over and around you.

All my best!!!!!!

Walter

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dead Meat, logan, mentalhealthfighter and 3 others
NotOkay_

NotOkay_

Dec 2, 2020
YOU are a very beautiful person with a heart of gold. Your post shows that.

As far as people wanting money to help/support you, THAT breaks my heart into pieces. We leave with what we came with, NOTHING, and for people to want something to be nice and/or helpful is just plain WRONG.

I do not have much, no job since June, 2020, and I was with he same company for 29.5 years also, and I have no friends , except here!!, or family and I would NEVER EVER want anything but for the other person to smile, feel great about themselves and the world around them. Sometimes humanity gets me down when i read about how things come down to money.

I truly love and care about/for YOU, as you are a great friend to me, we have never met and so what!, I just get a great feeling from your post as to how nice you are.

I send you the mental picture of you standing in a field of beautiful flowers with a bright sunny day surrounding you and a gentle breeze flowing over and around you.

All my best!!!!!!

Walter
Thank you, much love xx

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, whywere and mentalhealthfighter
Chiisai

Chiisai

To infinity and beyond!
Sep 1, 2021
I miscalculated my CTB time and I'm still here. Threatened with homelessness and my health has only gotten worse. Being told by people who are meant to support me that they can only do so if i have money. I should be gone by now :(
I feel you. If only society didnt run on money. Sadly, we're in a cycle of slavery and Im tired of the same old routine of living to work especially if it barely covers living expenses subpar as it is. I dont think its called living anymore but rather surviving.

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat, NotOkay_ and mentalhealthfighter
W

whywere

Visionary
Jun 26, 2020
Thank you, much love xx
You are welcome! You are such a lovely soul that you make my upcoming week so much better and I hope the same for you. You have my support 100% and forget those money grubbers who only think of themselves.

You are a beautiful person!

Walter

• Love
Reactions: Dead Meat and NotOkay_
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry you are going through this. I understand that it is awful to be stuck in a hopeless situation. I hope you find the peace you are looking for.

• Love
Reactions: Ramirez and Dead Meat