D

dospi1

Nov 18, 2021
I really wonder how could one person like myslef even been born at all, ugly, dumb and useless, what sort of unlucky star i align for someone like me to be born. I dont even know why i could ever expect anyone to like me, im such a pathetic thing and all the people that i can talk to is trough a persona i manufactured to look like someone normal, but i can not keep this the people that talk to mask dont like me they like the mask, this "coping" somehow lead me to being even more lonley than before i really dont get it, people dont like me, i dont understand people, im not even sure i would like for people to like me anymore, yet i need it, im so lonely that it it hurts my chest. i just dont got ay determination, any will left in me, i really cant keep going, yet here i am, am so so pathetic i wish i had anything left in me at all.

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, letmejoindeath, dogbreath and 4 others
fallintotheshadows

fallintotheshadows

Oct 23, 2023
"This world is unequal. The inequality you experienced started the moment you were born. The birth of those with talent meant of course, there are those born without talent. Furthermore, the environment one was born into differs. A rich family versus a poor family, even the personality of your fellow brothers and sisters matter. Those who were lucky will go on to have fulfilling lives, but those who were not, do not. However, I must reiterate, do not despair at such inequalities. The reason for this is because death is the equalizer gifted to all. That is to say, me. Only the mercy bestowed by the ruler of death to all could be regarded as absolute equality in a world riddled with inequalities."
-Ainz Ooal Gown from Overlord

I believe this quote is pretty true tbh it is so unfortunate to be born in a world like this and thats a big reason why people seek death

• Love
Reactions: dogbreath, Trakehner, Lifeis_Jouissance70 and 1 other person
Ε. Η. R.

Ε. Η. R.

Experienced
Oct 5, 2023
However, I must reiterate, do not despair at such inequalities. The reason for this is because death is the equalizer gifted to all. That is to say, me. Only the mercy bestowed by the ruler of death to all could be regarded as absolute equality in a world riddled with inequalities.
I've seen examples where the worst "people" left this world without paying for their sins, for all pain they caused. Just a drug overdose.
And there are people who suffer for years from monsters, I mentioned above. People who die in despair, regret, suffering, people who have been deprived of everything, whose souls have been mutilated.
There is no equality in death.