• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

I

INeedMethodForCTB

In need of a method without ANY substance painok
Mar 26, 2023
I've developed Suicide tendencies since last but till then I was living in a stand alone villa but now I've shifted to a society with an apartment building right outside and it has 16 floors that'll be enough to kill me right? I am also looking for a bit of help on what to write in my suicide note

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep and fleetingnight
DoubleUp8

DoubleUp8

Gambler
Dec 14, 2023
I am thinking about a 12 floor structure because it's no problem to access the roof. I guess the roof makes it equivalent to 13 floors. I am hesitant because it's conceivable that I could survive a fall 13 floors. I want to feel there is no possibility of survival whatsoever. Can't help with the note. I won't leave a note. Got no one to leave a note to. Wouldn't know what to say in a note if I did.

• Hugs
Reactions: locked*n*loaded
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
One would think 16 floors would be enough, but strange, unexpected things happen. I think if you do some searching you'll find stories of survival from people falling from much greater heights. Then again, you'll find stories of people dying after falling from much lesser heights. Unfortunately, it's difficult, if not impossible, to find any way that's 100% certain. I think a shotgun blast blowing out the back of your skull is about as close to 100% certainty as you can get.

Reactions: rozeske and Goku Black
I

INeedMethodForCTB

Mar 26, 2023
One would think 16 floors would be enough, but strange, unexpected things happen. I think if you do some searching you'll find stories of survival from people falling from much greater heights. Then again, you'll find stories of people dying after falling from much lesser heights. Unfortunately, it's difficult, if not impossible, to find any way that's 100% certain. I think a shotgun blast blowing out the back of your skull is about as close to 100% certainty as you can get.
I've seen a 40 year old man jump out of his apartment on the 9th floor infront of my eyes and his skull shattered into a million pieces but then again he was 40 and his body must have have been weak i suppose , but it leads to me think that if I can land head first on the ground it would mean sure death I just don't know if I'll be able to land head first and if I miss I might survive , this small chance of survival is the only thing holding me back and since I live in India it's virtually impossible for me to acquire a gun so that's out of the question and forget about other substances

Ambivalent1

Ambivalent1

šŸŽµ Be all, end all šŸŽµ
Apr 17, 2023
I've seen a 40 year old man jump out of his apartment on the 9th floor infront of my eyes and his skull shattered into a million pieces but then again he was 40 and his body must have have been weak i suppose , but it leads to me think that if I can land head first on the ground it would mean sure death I just don't know if I'll be able to land head first and if I miss I might survive , this small chance of survival is the only thing holding me back and since I live in India it's virtually impossible for me to acquire a gun so that's out of the question and forget about other substances
Was there blood? Did it drench the sidewalk?

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739
locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
The thing is, because of where the center of mass is on the human body, I don't think you have much, if any, control over how you land. If you jump and physically try to flip your body to where your head is pointing downward, I think your body is likely to just keep on "flipping" in the air while falling. It will be left to complete chance how you land. And keep in mind all of this is going to be happening in only a few seconds. It's sort of like if a cat falls out of a tree - they "always" land on their feet. Of course, YMMV.

I

INeedMethodForCTB

Mar 26, 2023
Was there blood? Did it drench the sidewalk?
There was blood It just splattered there on the ground it was stained for weeks
The thing is, because of where the center of mass is on the human body, I don't think you have much, if any, control over how you land. If you jump and physically try to flip your body to where your head is pointing downward, I think your body is likely to just keep on "flipping" in the air while falling. It will be left to complete chance how you land. And keep in mind all of this is going to be happening in only a few seconds. It's sort of like if a cat falls out of a tree - they "always" land on their feet. Of course, YMMV.
What does YMMV mean? And even if I land on my feet won't it absolutely crush my back and neck still? Like when you make a big jump or a leap you feel it throughout your body so similarly shouldn't your neck just snap due to my 70kgs of weight just smashing into solid concrete
What does YMMV mean? And even if I land on my feet won't it absolutely crush my back and neck still? Like when you make a big jump or a leap you feel it throughout your body so similarly shouldn't your neck just snap due to my 70kgs of weight just smashing into solid concrete

Last edited:
A

alltoomuch2

Student
Feb 10, 2024
I've been thinking that if I jump as if I was diving into water (if that's possible in the stress of the moment) I am unlikely to land feet first and more likely to land head first? I also saw a video of someone who basically tilted forward until they fell head first. But tbf I didn't see the landing.