calmdown

calmdown

The Pink One
Jun 27, 2023
YALL ARE SUCH A FUCKING DISGRACE! I POSTED LIKE AN HOUR AGO AND NO ONE HAS REPLIED AT ALL BUT OTHER PEOPLE WHO HAVE POSTED LESS THAN 20 MINUTES GET REPLIES?! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH EVERYONE!!! WHY DON'T I FUCKING MATTER AT ALL! NOT EVEN ON A FUCKING WEBSITE THAT WAS MADE FOR THIS SHIT!!! I FUCKING HATE ALL OF YOU

• Aww..
Reactions: jemetire
PreCambrianBliss

PreCambrianBliss

Touring the primordial aeon
Apr 26, 2023
People aren't obligated to reply to every post if they have nothing to say. You're not special, everyone gets overlooked sometimes. Take your own advice and calmdown

Reactions: spøgelse, Hollowman and azurarcher
Soulless Angel

Soulless Angel

Did someone say Rum?
Jul 6, 2020
Love you too dude... Welcome to the crazy forum where depending how people search your post may or may not get seen
Were some may click on notifications and go direct to a thread (as i tend to do)
Others read and reply to what may be relevant to them
A forum where new people some times depending on their posts may go unnoticed for a short while

Everyone matters but everyone here is struggling
Nothing is personal so put your toys back in your pram and shut the door on your way out if you wish to be like this

OR join in interact and take a chill pill
Ps can't even find your thread as you have locked down who can see your profile

Reactions: PreCambrianBliss
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
No one has to reply and if you are really suicidal, you know the truth by now that no one really cares about anyone but themselves.

The only person we can depend on in life is ourself.

No point crying and whining in life, it is what it is.

Reactions: ABSOLUTION
TheHuman

TheHuman

May 31, 2023
Looks like someone has a large need for attention, and also this isn't helping your original post this is just making you a laughing stock. Kindly bite the bullet, and move on

F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I'm sorry you didn't get a reply to your first post. It is sad when threads become buried. It's got to feel hurtful and it's clear you're angry but honestly- people don't respond all that well to being shouted at. If it happens again- maybe try 'bumping' the original thread by adding your own response- another plea for someone to respond is going to be met with a kinder response than a vent saying that we are 'a disgrace' and that you 'hate' us all.

That said- you DO matter. Everyone here does. People here (in my experience) are generally nice too. They'll likely give you their time now- despite you yelling at them! I find it interesting that your username is 'calmdown'. Do you find people tell you to 'calmdown' a lot? Or- do you have to say it to others a lot? Just curious really. Sorry to be intrusive but do your interactions frequently end up being confrontational?

Anyhow- welcome to the forum. People WILL listen but it's a big place. Lots of threads, lots of private chats going on, lots of different timezones. Hopefully people will respond but if not- please try 'bumping' the thread first rather than becoming angry- it may well just put people's backs up if you insult them and then- they're much more likely to ignore you in future- we're all only human.

Reactions: jemetire, todiefor, 𖣂𖣂𖣂. and 1 other person
𖣂𖣂𖣂.

𖣂𖣂𖣂.

𖣂
May 26, 2023
YALL ARE SUCH A FUCKING DISGRACE! I POSTED LIKE AN HOUR AGO AND NO ONE HAS REPLIED AT ALL BUT OTHER PEOPLE WHO HAVE POSTED LESS THAN 20 MINUTES GET REPLIES?! WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH EVERYONE!!! WHY DON'T I FUCKING MATTER AT ALL! NOT EVEN ON A FUCKING WEBSITE THAT WAS MADE FOR THIS SHIT!!! I FUCKING HATE ALL OF YOU
Looks like you got the attention you wanted.

gomikasu

gomikasu

Jun 2, 2023
You don't matter. I don't matter. No one matters. "...there is no justification for life, but also no reason not to live. Those who claim to find meaning in their lives are either dishonest or deluded. In either case, they fail to face up to the harsh reality of the human situation."
Donald Crosby

F

fedupwithlife

Student
Jul 28, 2023
Username checks out

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I believe that if you are going to post threads on here you have to accept that you aren't always guaranteed to recieve a reply, it's nothing personal against you and it doesn't mean that anyone else is doing anything wrong, nobody on here is obligated to post at all, it's a personal decision deciding whether to reply to a thread.

Like I understand why someone would get upset about not recieving a response that they so desperately wished for but it just sounds like you have too high expectations for this site and for other people, I don't believe that other people especially on the internet can be relied on in general.

And if you have a specific question that you really want an answer to then I think it's better to write it in the title so people can see what you are looking for just by scrolling the forum list and it's true that often threads get buried as many people use this site, it's no-one's fault, it's just the nature of the site.

And I also think that threads marked as venting that aren't asking a question in the title are less likely to recieve replies in my opinion as I think a lot of people assume that venting threads aren't necessarily looking for responses, I'm not saying that's always the case, but I believe many people scroll past them as they think the person writing it is just expressing their feelings on the only place they can be open about suicide related subjects.

Reactions: Forever Sleep
S

sevenkarmas

Student
Oct 10, 2022
I post a new thread to vent and as a form of therapy. I don't expect an answer or response all the time. Everyone here is here because they are hurting. No one is intentionally skipping you. There are times when I start to post a response and stop because mentally I'm not in a good state. Step back, take a deep breath, and do what @Forever Sleep suggested. If you need a response right away, go to the chat. Empathy works both ways.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep