M

Moon Flower

I'll soon be sleeping sound
Oct 14, 2019
I don't want to do any of it anymore, I just wanna skip right to my date, down my lovely sn cocktail, and drift off. Anyone else have this happen as they got close to their date/finished preparations?

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: Dishonorable, Kvotheloner, Dystopia and 8 others
sullengirl

sullengirl

Nov 1, 2019
Yes... I'm almost done finishing up some last bits, and I find myself constantly wondering "why not now?" But then I think, "why not at the planned date?" and tell myself to be patient... Godspeed, lunarpoppies.

• Love
Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies, OreoWellington and Mylifeispointless
SuicidalSymphonies

SuicidalSymphonies

I think I'll take a dirt nap.
Oct 13, 2019
I'm kind of getting exhausted from the amends I'm trying to make before I go... And it isn't because I don't care. I just don't have the energy anymore.

Reactions: sullengirl and Neverod
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
I don't want to do any of it anymore, I just wanna skip right to my date, down my lovely sn cocktail, and drift off. Anyone else have this happen as they got close to their date/finished preparations?
Yesterday I had it all laid out on my table ready to go

• Love
  • Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: alexithymia, Dishonorable, Dystopia and 4 others
WhiteDespair

WhiteDespair

The Temporary Problem is Life
Oct 24, 2019
I haven't wanted to do anything for a while now. I look to the future and see a void.

I get more excitement over a set of chopsticks I can use as a tourniquet than going to a sushi joint, flying to Japan or getting an Asian girlfriend (to fit the theme anyway).

I seem to figure it is like being a kid and finally the day arrives when you're going to Disneyland. Or, Disneyworld. All else pales in comparison. You just want to hand in your ticket and...

• Hugs
Reactions: TrailerTrash
Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
I'd be a selfish sod to keep you here @Stan but I'm really gonna miss you ❤️

• Love
Reactions: alexithymia, woxihuanni, hobbydevil and 2 others
Neverod

Neverod

>:^3
Aug 8, 2019
I'm kind of getting exhausted from the amends I'm trying to make before I go... And it isn't because I don't care. I just don't have the energy anymore.
Same. But lately i don't care at all, just threw all away, why do i bother if my date is coming anyway.
It's curious to me how most of us try to do as much as possible before we go, i see it as a "kind" act.

• Love
Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies
Flume

Flume

Villain
Oct 28, 2019
I don't give a fuck about fucking anything anymore, yes... that'll happen to you.

K

Kingkelly

Mage
Dec 3, 2018
yep had mine in my hand....but i had to go to work. December is seeming to be the month after the busy season at work so i dont screw them over.

woxihuanni

woxihuanni

Illuminated
Aug 19, 2019
I'd be a selfish sod to keep you here @Stan but I'm really gonna miss you ❤

Dunno, we could selfishly gang up on him. :tongue: Wanna have you around, dammit.

Reactions: SuicidalSymphonies, jupiterinherhairdrop and binturong