• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

No More Tears

No More Tears

I'm tired of missing the bus.
Jul 26, 2024
I don't have Facebook anymore, I got rid of it 10 years ago and haven't been back to it since.

So I got on Google, typed names, the city or town they lived in, and found out that between 2018 and 2023, eleven of them have passed away.

While it is sad they passed for whatever reason, I'm kind of jealous that they are gone, and I'm still stuck here.

I know, makes me sound like a shitty person, doesn't it?

• Hugs
Reactions: binturong, wCvML2, Zanmato and 1 other person
samdocheon

samdocheon

Optimists are wrong
Jul 28, 2024
Its a normal feeling when you are depressed. Even me I'm jealous about people died unfortunately or who having incurable decease...
You are not a shitty person, not at all. Just the kind of person who's conscious about your feelings

Reactions: No More Tears
Circles

Circles

There's a difference between existing and living.
Sep 3, 2018
It doesn't make you shitty. If anything it's morbid curiosity. I've wondered especially lately for some odd reason about what's happened to my high school classmates. How many have killed themselves, what percentage of them are dead and how they died, how many have succeeded in life and others who couldn't, who's went to prison, who's became a drug addict, hell I wonder if there are any other classmates such as myself just stuck in limbo and can't live at all due to mental and/or physical health problems. Don't be too hard on yourself about being curious.

• Hugs
Reactions: No More Tears
samdocheon

samdocheon

Optimists are wrong
Jul 28, 2024
The real questions is who fucked with his/her professor?!

JK 🤤