• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Mart

Mart

eh
Apr 27, 2019
Just been thinking about it today. Googled it but can't really find definitive answer. Would it be enough?

I

itsallover

Arcanist
Jun 29, 2018
That won't kill you. I took more pills of a stronger chemical. I just ended up in a coma a mental ward for a month and was nearly left a vegetable. You'll either have a seizure which might leave you damaged or you'll wake up a long time later with symptoms. Pills don't work.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Halo13 and Mart
Donewitheverything

Donewitheverything

Ultimate Despair
Apr 8, 2019
SSRIs don't kill. You can take the whole bottle, but that'll only damage your nerves greatly. You'll live in potentially everlasting pain, not die peacefully.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Halo13 and Mart
Mart

Mart

eh
Apr 27, 2019
That won't kill you. I took more pills of a stronger chemical. I just ended up in a coma a mental ward for a month and was nearly left a vegetable. You'll either have a seizure which might leave you damaged or you'll wake up a long time later with symptoms. Pills don't work.
Welp, fuck, thank ya'll anyways.

Reactions: Lifeisatrap, Halo13 and throwaway777
Only Me Here

Only Me Here

Apr 29, 2019
Welp, fuck, thank ya'll anyways.
Why don't you just get N? If people can afford it it seems to be the best option.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lifeisatrap
phoenixx

phoenixx

Experienced
Apr 8, 2019
Also taking 90 pills isn't as easy as you might think

memento_mori

memento_mori

Student
Mar 28, 2019
what chemicals were you having? thanks in advance

Mart

Mart

eh
Apr 27, 2019
Why don't you just get N? If people can afford it it seems to be the best option.
It's on its way. Honestly didn't even read about it before, just always immediately thought it was some black market thing, got it on amazon free shipping so there you go.

Only Me Here

Only Me Here

Apr 29, 2019
It's on its way. Honestly didn't even read about it before, just always immediately thought it was some black market thing, got it on amazon free shipping so there you go.
Do you mean N or SN? N isnt on amazon lol.

BridgeJumper

BridgeJumper

The Arsonist
Apr 7, 2019
You will go to sleep for a few days and wake up fine or with some lingering symptoms (for example you can be brain damaged, blind / deaf, have some degree of feeling loss in your limbs). That and serotonin syndrome
The only antidepressants that will actually kill you are the old kind tricyclic ones

Halo13

Halo13

Wizard
May 9, 2019
Do you mean N or SN? N isnt on amazon lol.
Lol can you imagine? Just gonna grab some deodorant, a couple movies, oh I need some aspirin, toilet paper...hey, look, N! Better stock up! :haha:

• Love
Reactions: Soul, Lifeisatrap and Only Me Here