FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I just find it really disgusting how suicide isn't accepted as the valid option that it truly is and how humans are left without a peaceful and reliable way to free themselves, I can imagine that the difficulty and inaccessibility of suicide keeps many people trapped here in the prison that is existence. The reality is that we will all inevitably die someday so to me it makes sense to wish to take control and end all the suffering in a peaceful way to avoid all future problems, humans deserve that option, and it really bothers me how suicide is becoming more and more difficult as time goes on, it's just so horrible how we cannot easily free ourselves in a guaranteed way in peace.

There's just the fact that for many people the only comfort lies in the thought of being gone, to me the only relief lies in the thought of being free from everything and being unable to suffer with this existence finally forgotten about, so the common pro-life attitudes towards suicide are just inhumane and show a lack of compassion towards how hellish existence truly is. Many people just don't wish to exist here while others are trapped in situations of unbearable torment which can get much worse at any moment.
So of course suicide needs to be viewed as a logical solution as after all I don't see any value in enduring this meaningless existence that will all be forgotten about someday, there's no point to existing, it's just an unnecessary consequence of the selfish decision to procreate and we shouldn't feel forced to pay the price because of the actions of other people, we deserve the option to exit peacefully.

Reactions: rei71, Asingletwig, TheSpookyNameGuy and 6 others
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
i always said to my self if i meet god i'd just ask him to be nothing forever all time because life is a nightmare
pets are treated better than human beings here, your all a bunch of slaves, it's a pointless meaningless existence here is what you all have

M

myusername890

Jan 24, 2023
Said perfectly as always. I am also trapped here in this world with only the most horrific and unsuccessful methods available to me. It's disgusting being stuck here, those who desperately do not wish to be here should be allowed to leave peacefully.

jsmitty357

jsmitty357

Jul 20, 2022
It's literally like you're posting some of my thoughts, I feel you guys.
The shame is, only if you live in the right place where it's legal and graceful,
you take one small pill, and after the bitter taste, you get your exit.

I saw a video on YT, of a woman who was a resident of Switzerland,
terminally ill and in perpetual pain in her hospital bed.

The nurse walked in and soothed her as she gave her the magic pill,
and some water. Not too long after, her puckered expression turned
to peace. I feel for the people who are in such dire pain and circumstance,
that they end up mutilating themselves with household items and living an even worse hell.

Reactions: myusername890