february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
Drag myself awake, drag myself to get ready, drag myself outside, smoke, drag myself to the bus station, smoke, watch the bus drive right on by, smoke, smoke, smoke. I gave up on going to class or work and just spent three hours wandering aimlessly around the city. Smoke. Mental breakdown at the bus station, watching the world keep going around me. Tried to call some irl friends, nobody picked up. Said goodbye to some online friends, ignored their worried replies. Smoke. Eventually just give up and take the next bus and drag myself back home. Lie on the floor, cry, drag myself to my room, cry, on and on and on and on.

There are moments where I see what my life could be like but inevitably I always end up back here and I'm reminded of why none of it is worth it. Me dragging this out is only working to hurt and worry anyone who still gives a shit about me. It's so fucking pathetic. I need to be put out of my misery like a fucking dog, I'm so fucking serious. My existence is such a fucking waste

• Hugs
Reactions: Harrow and bpdbunnygirl
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's really understandable feeling so tired of suffering in this existence, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you wish for.

• Love
Reactions: february in alaska
february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
It's really understandable feeling so tired of suffering in this existence, I hope that you eventually find the freedom you wish for.

Thank you, me too. For all I've been stressing out about making sure my CTB plan is fullproof it's such a relief to know that on the other end of it, nothing will matter. I'm so ready to be at rest.

sserafim

sserafim

brighter than the sun, that’s just me
Sep 13, 2023
Same, I'm so tired and fatigued every day. I'm exhausted and have no energy to do anything. I guess I'm just tired of existing

• Love
Reactions: ViniTerrible and february in alaska
february in alaska

february in alaska

wandering aimlessly
Sep 13, 2023
Same, I'm so tired and fatigued every day. I'm exhausted and have no energy to do anything. I guess I'm just tired of existing

Yep. Every single day I wish there was it was as simple as pressing a button

Reactions: sserafim
M

MelancholicMundane

Sep 16, 2023
I'm also just so tired everything. I've tried so many things to change my life, but it seems like it just won't get better. I've come to accept this now and am just waiting for my CTB method to arrive

Harrow

Harrow

Aug 20, 2023
I understand how you feel. Simply existing can become so exhausting, I'm so tired all the time and that's the main reason I want to go.

jussrav

jussrav

Experienced
Sep 9, 2023
Drag myself awake, drag myself to get ready, drag myself outside, smoke, drag myself to the bus station, smoke, watch the bus drive right on by, smoke, smoke, smoke. I gave up on going to class or work and just spent three hours wandering aimlessly around the city. Smoke. Mental breakdown at the bus station, watching the world keep going around me. Tried to call some irl friends, nobody picked up. Said goodbye to some online friends, ignored their worried replies. Smoke. Eventually just give up and take the next bus and drag myself back home. Lie on the floor, cry, drag myself to my room, cry, on and on and on and on.

There are moments where I see what my life could be like but inevitably I always end up back here and I'm reminded of why none of it is worth it. Me dragging this out is only working to hurt and worry anyone who still gives a shit about me. It's so fucking pathetic. I need to be put out of my misery like a fucking dog, I'm so fucking serious. My existence is such a fucking waste
Thats how I feel no energy, don't sleep, drag myself out of bed, drag myself to put clothes on nothing is good.