C

currylover

Jul 19, 2020
I've always been the "smart" kid and have always been good at school. I have become increasingly depressed over the years, and right now it's at its height. I started graduate school this fall and my desire to do anything is minimal. It's not that the information is hard, I just don't have the energy or desire to study. It's like all the passion I had has gone as I become more depressed. I feel miserable and this is only semester 1. I feel like I cant carry on.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: throughtheglass, Catofsorrow, Odd_Duck and 7 others
reggiesaurus

reggiesaurus

Only passion is not having one
Aug 30, 2020
I feel this so much. My grades have been falling badly the past year, and any good result is just purely because I have a good memory. School starts tomorrow and although my motivation to attend is nil, I'm not looking forward to my friends and family thinking that I'm pathetic, but I just can't bring myself to care about school anymore.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Catofsorrow, currylover and KleinerWolf
C

currylover

Jul 19, 2020
I feel this so much. My grades have been falling badly the past year, and any good result is just purely because I have a good memory. School starts tomorrow and although my motivation to attend is nil, I'm not looking forward to my friends and family thinking that I'm pathetic, but I just can't bring myself to care about school anymore.
Aw man i'm sorry you feel this way too :( Let's finish school together even if it kills us :D I don't think you're pathetic, and whoever does can shove their opinion up their butt :) Life is hard and people should be fortunate they cant understand what its like to be so sad you can barely function.

• Hugs
Reactions: Stick and reggiesaurus
reggiesaurus

reggiesaurus

Only passion is not having one
Aug 30, 2020
Aw man i'm sorry you feel this way too :( Let's finish school together even if it kills us :D I don't think you're pathetic, and whoever does can shove their opinion up their butt :) Life is hard and people should be fortunate they cant understand what its like to be so sad you can barely function.
For sure. It's weird to be in a mindset for so long that you wonder how people can keep their heads above the water.
Thanks for the kind word, friend. You're right - there's no shame in it, even if other people might not understand. Let's hold on strong together, at least until the end comes.:hihi:

Reactions: Meaninglesslife50
C

currylover

Jul 19, 2020
For sure. It's weird to be in a mindset for so long that you wonder how people can keep their heads above the water.
Thanks for the kind word, friend. You're right - there's no shame in it, even if other people might not understand. Let's hold on strong together, at least until the end comes.:hihi:
Yeah sometimes when I have those few moments where I can function I have no clue what to do because i'm just not used to it. Funny how your brain can make or break you.
Yeah let's do it :D
Also, love your profile pic!!!! I have 5 pet rats :)

• Love
Reactions: reggiesaurus