complex

complex

Aug 22, 2024
I try and try to fix myself, find the 'correct' support but when I find someone I feel i can open up to a professional but someone I felt got me as well, they go and hurt me and make me feel they have let me down when they may not have but i feel like they have. I can't cope i HATE myself enough without the professionals leaving me hating myself more!!
I HATE MY HEAD AND THE WAY IT NOW IS. I HATE THIS WORLD AND I CAN'T TAKE THIS PAIN AND HURT. Please let this snap me and let me CTB SOON as this is not me any more

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Forever Sleep, Preh1storic_Rib, cymbaline23 and 1 other person
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It truly is so cruel and terrible to me how there's all this pain in existing, I hope that you eventually find peace from suffering.

• Love
Reactions: complex
T

Trav1989

Student
Jun 2, 2024
It's a cruel world and it just gets worse with each passing day, either externally, internally, or both.

• Love
Reactions: complex and Nikitatos
Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Wizard
Apr 10, 2024
People who can actually help are pretty rare. Professionals get a paycheck whether they help you or not. Actually, it's in their best interests to not help you. If they really help you, then they lose a client.

It's like pharmaceutical companies. They don't like cures. They like treatments. If you cure someone with a $50 pill, you get $50. If you get someone on a pill that costs $50/month. They get $600/year.....$6,000 for ten years. Multiply that times hundreds of thousands of people.

People that truly want to help you are rare.

• Love
Reactions: possum.notfakin, NoPoint2Life, Soph and 4 others
complex

complex

Aug 22, 2024
People who can actually help are pretty rare. Professionals get a paycheck whether they help you or not. Actually, it's in their best interests to not help you. If they really help you, then they lose a client.

It's like pharmaceutical companies. They don't like cures. They like treatments. If you cure someone with a $50 pill, you get $50. If you get someone on a pill that costs $50/month. They get $600/year.....$6,000 for ten years. Multiply that times hundreds of thousands of people.

People that truly want to help you are rare.
Soo soo true but this was an unpaid(NHS) practitioner that I foolishly let myself close to and open up to and on the anniversary of two of my friends passing she gets the admin to text and rearrange appt for a further week ahead knowing it was a hard enough day without feeling I wasn't going to see my support for over two weeks!!! I am told it was my fault as I should not rely on a strained service and things happen out of their control etc etc and I totally agree BUT on that day it hit hard and it was the lack of a basic reason that hit too. I stayed out all night after failing to pull myself back by chatting to a helpline and became a missing person due to threat to myself!! Am now ashamed šŸ˜­

Soph

Soph

Lost Citizen
Sep 9, 2024
I would give you a hug but i'm a bit far, it's okay the truth is they need to be fixed not u. Idk ur situation but normal is toxic people around us who is destroying us. Try to sleep and relax you deserve self respect and love, being able to free so many demons of inside is is being brave not a shame or coward.

Reactions: complex and Nikitatos
Nikitatos

Nikitatos

Wizard
Apr 10, 2024
Seems like a lot of people's lives are falling apart. Even people that seem to have happy, functioning lives are kind of messed up. It doesn't surprise me that mental health services are strained. There's no reason to be ashamed. Anyone who is having a terrible day has lots of emotions and needs someone to talk to.

Reactions: Soph