• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

W

wieu73

Student
Oct 20, 2023
As I heard, SD doesn't ship abroad so for now, DMC is the only way to get SN abroad? Or if there is another source plz dm me I would appreciate it a lot

AmericanMary

AmericanMary

Mage
Apr 30, 2024
DMC is probably the most popular source, however not the only source. That is all I am willing to say on this topic. I do not consent to anyone msg me for sourcing or any SN information.

• Aww..
Reactions: GoatHerder and Roadrunner
U

Unspoken7612

Jul 14, 2024
Sorry, what is DMC?

Reactions: Endless_suffering
C

Crazyturtle777

I just hope my death makes more sense than my life
May 18, 2024
I think this depends on where in the world or in Europe you live. There are also some polish sources. I successfully ordered my SN from one of them some weeks ago...
Most of them are polish chemical vendors that sell chemicals to private consumers (?). But as far as I know, a lot has changed in the last few weeks. Many of these retailers suddenly no longer ship internationally (outside of Poland). I would kindly ask several of the vendors, if they can make an exception... c: :wink: ....worked in my case !
There are also some private sources/private persons that offer SN via different platforms - DON'T order !
If you need details or help with that, you can DM me here :hug:

Reactions: motoko_s9