• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Endless_suffering

Endless_suffering

🤘
Jul 12, 2024
I feel used. My so called best friend is constantly telling me what she wants me to buy her for her birthday (it was months ago) but we've been having serious financial difficulties and she still owes me money too. Plus I need a new phone. This shit happens all the time. She always asks me for money knowing I only get disability and pay more than half of it for rent and I have to buy my bus pass and stuff too. Like why do I only attract people that text me when they need stuff not coz they care? I know ppl warned me not to use the DXM method but I'm leaning more and more towards it now because of this shit I feel so used I don't feel needed or wanted. Just like ppl want me for what I have

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: lovedread, EvisceratedJester, MyTimeIsUp and 6 others
Loona6546645

Loona6546645

Loony Toony
Jul 11, 2024
To me that doesn't sound like a friend. She uses you for money. Does she buy you expensive gifts for your birthday?

Reactions: Hotsackage and Ash
Endless_suffering

Endless_suffering

🤘
Jul 12, 2024
She didn't buy me one at all my birthday was this month. So I don't see why I should buy her a gift for her birthday six months ago….

• Love
Reactions: lovedread and Loona6546645
Ash

Ash

What dreams may come?
Oct 4, 2021
Sounds like the perfect recipient for one of those "I saved all year to get you this crappy card" that I'm often tempted to buy.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry you have to deal with someone so uncaring, in my opinion doesn't sound like much of a friend. But anyway best wishes.

Endless_suffering

Endless_suffering

🤘
Jul 12, 2024
I'm sorry you have to deal with someone so uncaring, in my opinion doesn't sound like much of a friend. But anyway best wishes.
I changed all my passwords and blocked her on everything. I'm sick of being used
When complete strangers are calling me on my shit saying she's no friend and I'm letting myself suffer because of her and my friends here and husband have been begging me to get rid of her I know it's time for her to go

• Love
Reactions: uotomof, sancta-simplicitas and Loona6546645
M

MyTimeIsUp

Perhaps I'll be important when I'm long gone?
Feb 27, 2024
Not a friend. I had a friend like that once, I bought her kids new bedding and everything, because they had piss stained duvets (she never washed it etc), yet she had more money than me. I treated her kids to things. I bought her stuff too, and treated her. I spent a LOT on her.

I spent a lot of money on visiting her too, I even took her away and used my credit card, she said she'd pay me back half... never did. The entire trip was about her.

She always used to copy me as well. Really pissed me off.

She never bought me SHIT in all the years I knew her. I loaned a few quid all in total, which was several years before I cut her off, and she still wanted the like.. QUID back, wtf? Dread to think how much I spent on her and her kids. Don't regret buying for the kids, because she wasn't going to do it, even though she had to money to. I hope her kids got taken eventually, because she was a fucking awful mother. And if it wasn't for me, they would've been taken years ago.

As soon as she found a new 'best friend' she started ditching me anyway. She would only talk to me because she had no one else to talk to. Everything was about her.

I cut her out, eventually for good, took a few times for me to do it for good. Best thing I ever did. I don't even give her a second thought now, until now lol. It's been years since I've thought of her though

Get rid of her. She's not your friend. She's using you. You would be so much better off

• Love
  • Wow
Reactions: Endless_suffering and Loona6546645
Endless_suffering

Endless_suffering

🤘
Jul 12, 2024
Not a friend. I had a friend like that once, I bought her kids new bedding and everything, because they had piss stained duvets (she never washed it etc), yet she had more money than me. I treated her kids to things. I bought her stuff too, and treated her. I spent a LOT on her.

I spent a lot of money on visiting her too, I even took her away and used my credit card, she said she'd pay me back half... never did. The entire trip was about her.

She always used to copy me as well. Really pissed me off.

She never bought me SHIT in all the years I knew her. I loaned a few quid all in total, which was several years before I cut her off, and she still wanted the like.. QUID back, wtf? Dread to think how much I spent on her and her kids. Don't regret buying for the kids, because she wasn't going to do it, even though she had to money to. I hope her kids got taken eventually, because she was a fucking awful mother. And if it wasn't for me, they would've been taken years ago.

As soon as she found a new 'best friend' she started ditching me anyway. She would only talk to me because she had no one else to talk to. Everything was about her.

I cut her out, eventually for good, took a few times for me to do it for good. Best thing I ever did. I don't even give her a second thought now, until now lol. It's been years since I've thought of her though

Get rid of her. She's not your friend. She's using you. You would be so much better off
Damn you just told the whole story here. She has five kids but lost custody of three. She wouldn't even have the two she has if it weren't for other people taking care of her. She is always asking me for money. She will say her kids need this or that. Use them as a weapon basically. She asked me to buy her birthday gifts this morning. Her birthday is in march. 🤦‍♀️ mine was two weeks ago and she didn't get me a thing. But I'm supposed to get her a gift for her birthday in march when my phone battery is shot and I need a new phone. We need help paying the rent from the church this month. She owes me money. She asks me for money no less than twice a month. She's always degrading me telling me I'm stubborn and that I don't listen and I need to leave my husband like it's my marriage my choice. She only ever hits me up first if she's asking for something. Like she'd rather buy cigs and pot then diapers and wipes or school supplies…. All she does is complain about having to take care of the kids too and then her nephew that lives there
I know she knows about this website but I don't think she has an account and I don't really care anymore. I'm just too tired of all the drama to care
If she started up the drama here I'd recognize her sort of lingo and I'd report her to the mods. She's why I changed my username and pics and stuff. Coz she found out I was on this website. I know the mods would band her they don't want people on here asking for money and shit

Last edited:
M

MyTimeIsUp

Perhaps I'll be important when I'm long gone?
Feb 27, 2024
Damn you just told the whole story here. She has five kids but lost custody of three. She wouldn't even have the two she has if it weren't for other people taking care of her. She is always asking me for money. She will say her kids need this or that. Use them as a weapon basically. She asked me to buy her birthday gifts this morning. Her birthday is in march. 🤦‍♀️ mine was two weeks ago and she didn't get me a thing. But I'm supposed to get her a gift for her birthday in march when my phone battery is shot and I need a new phone. We need help paying the rent from the church this month. She owes me money. She asks me for money no less than twice a month. She's always degrading me telling me I'm stubborn and that I don't listen and I need to leave my husband like it's my marriage my choice. She only ever hits me up first if she's asking for something. Like she'd rather buy cigs and pot then diapers and wipes or school supplies…. All she does is complain about having to take care of the kids too and then her nephew that lives there
She'll lose the other two, eventually. It sounds like the same person (joking), because it's very similar. No regard for the kids, all money goes on her selfish needs. Poor kids, I feel so sorry for them. Not to worry, when they're older, they will hate her.

Does she live local to you? I would honestly cut her out, even if you do it so gradually that she doesn't notice. You could change your number, or block her etc. Not telling you what to do, but the fact is that you can't afford to do it, and it's not your responsibility. She is a grown woman and she is making you responsible for it.

You honestly need to start saying no. Trust me, I know how hard it is. I used to be a chronic people pleaser when I knew this lass, but now I'm not, and let me tell you how freeing saying no is! Boundaries are SO important in life. It will literally change you as a person for the better. Much better.

Start small, and work your way up. Put small boundaries in place - it takes time, it doesn't happen over night.

Baby steps. It'll take time, but it can be done. Once I started doing it, I felt so much better for it. I'm a completely different person now, and much better in myself for it. Now I have boundaries and make people respect them, whereas I didn't before. No means no, and if someone can't respect that, they don't deserve your time.

I'm not trying to tell you what to do, I care. And I know how emotionally destroying it is, and the rest of it, but the emotional damage is worse. Please look after YOU, you are important. You are number one! NOT HER.

Think about what YOU want, not what she wants. This is about YOU. Start sticking up for yourself. You don't owe anyone an explanation, you don't need to justify yourself to anyone. You don't owe anyone ANYTHING, you owe yourself to do right by you.

This is time to do right by YOU! Be there for yourself. Hold your head high, and be proud of yourself for who you are. You were not put on this earth to serve others!! Please remember that!

Endless_suffering

Endless_suffering

🤘
Jul 12, 2024
She'll lose the other two, eventually. It sounds like the same person (joking), because it's very similar. No regard for the kids, all money goes on her selfish needs. Poor kids, I feel so sorry for them. Not to worry, when they're older, they will hate her.

Does she live local to you? I would honestly cut her out, even if you do it so gradually that she doesn't notice. You could change your number, or block her etc. Not telling you what to do, but the fact is that you can't afford to do it, and it's not your responsibility. She is a grown woman and she is making you responsible for it.

You honestly need to start saying no. Trust me, I know how hard it is. I used to be a chronic people pleaser when I knew this lass, but now I'm not, and let me tell you how freeing saying no is! Boundaries are SO important in life. It will literally change you as a person for the better. Much better.

Start small, and work your way up. Put small boundaries in place - it takes time, it doesn't happen over night.

Baby steps. It'll take time, but it can be done. Once I started doing it, I felt so much better for it. I'm a completely different person now, and much better in myself for it. Now I have boundaries and make people respect them, whereas I didn't before. No means no, and if someone can't respect that, they don't deserve your time.

I'm not trying to tell you what to do, I care. And I know how emotionally destroying it is, and the rest of it, but the emotional damage is worse. Please look after YOU, you are important. You are number one! NOT HER.

Think about what YOU want, not what she wants. This is about YOU. Start sticking up for yourself. You don't owe anyone an explanation, you don't need to justify yourself to anyone. You don't owe anyone ANYTHING, you owe yourself to do right by you.

This is time to do right by YOU! Be there for yourself. Hold your head high, and be proud of yourself for who you are. You were not put on this earth to serve others!! Please remember that!
I live 2000 miles away now. I got fed up this morning and washed my hands. I know she's gonna blame my husband and say he made me block her but no. I have just had enough of the bullshit. I warned my two closest friends who she may try to contact that if she does they should just block her. But other than that I won't be petty. I know she's gonna post my name all over social media acting like I owe her something when all reality she owes me money but I don't care. Let her talk shit I just wanna be done with the bullshit.

L

Ligottian

Warlock
Dec 19, 2021
Friends can easily turn on you. Especially if they find a group of friends that don't like you. Bitter experience.

• Aww..
Reactions: Endless_suffering