BBY

BBY

Done for.
Feb 18, 2023
Tonight was supposed to be the night. Why did my mother choose that she had to stay up the entire night to be on a phone call with her online friends??? I am so angry and frustrated rn. She keeps coming into my room to tell me to let the cats in or out, do feed them or to follow them to see what they want. I just wanna die. Why can't I even do this in peace? She is in the room right next to mine and bc she's awake she'll complain if I even think about closing my door. I hate everything and everyone.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: enough of this, nyee, delusionalgirl and 1 other person
H

HerculePoirot

(Frozen account)
Sep 25, 2022
Obviously, you'll need to do the thing elsewhere. Hotel?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly understand that it's so awful and tiring feeling so trapped here, I hate how we exist in a world where people cannot just choose to die in peace. But anyway I hope that you eventually find the freedom you are searching for.

• Love
Reactions: BBY and enough of this
Aisley

Aisley

Wizard
Mar 12, 2023
Make a sign, DO NOT ENTER!!! JERKING OFF!!! Just use it a few times a day, until you know she'll respect it. Lack of privacy ought to be a declared violation in the Geneva protocols. I'd be angry, too.

• Yay!
Reactions: neveragreedtothis
BBY

BBY

Done for.
Feb 18, 2023
Obviously, you'll need to do the thing elsewhere. Hotel?
I'm sadly absolutely broke.
Also, normally my mom goes to sleep around midnight so it should've been fine. She just decided to be on a call the entire night today.
I hope that she'll be exhausted tomorrow so I can finally ctb.
Make a sign, DO NOT ENTER!!! JERKING OFF!!! Just use it a few times a day, until you know she'll respect it. Lack of privacy ought to be a declared violation in the Geneva protocols. I'd be angry, too.
She refuses to leave the room/barges into it while I'm changing at times so me jerking off won't stop her lol