• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

lovelyunicorn

lovelyunicorn

Aug 28, 2019
Hi,
Sooo...I was wondering if anyone had tried to do dis...
Any ideas?

Reactions: Darkdreamer001
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
Not positive because it's been awhile since I last flew, but I think it's too much liquid.

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
You could try and disguise it with an insulin label and say you are a diabetic, but it would have to go in the hold baggage which means it could break in transit. From my experience travelling, if you are arriving from a country that is known to export drugs, the more likely it is that you will be searched.

Soul

Soul

gate gate paragate parasamgate bodhi svaha
Apr 12, 2019
Last time I flew I was allowed 100ml of liquid in hand luggage and all other liquids had to be in checked baggage. I guess if it could be disguised as shampoo or something ... ?

S

Scarlett

Aug 14, 2018
I think once upon a time if you carried it in your hand luggage you'd be safe..Importing illegal drugs in your luggage makes me feel sick with anxiety so I think you'd be very stressed. Also depends where your travelling to. Lots of westernised countries use sniffer dogs to trace barbiturates and are often used on carousel belts. But then maybe I've watched too many episodes of border control haha

Rachel74

Rachel74

Enlightened
Sep 7, 2019
I am going to China next year and was wondering this myself.

lovelyunicorn

lovelyunicorn

Aug 28, 2019
Last time I flew I was allowed 100ml of liquid in hand luggage and all other liquids had to be in checked baggage. I guess if it could be disguised as shampoo or something ... ?
I thought of something like that as well, because well those bottles have exactly 100ml, until I A responded my e-mail and said that if I wanted It for suicide I needed two bottles...

lovelyunicorn

lovelyunicorn

Aug 28, 2019
How did you get "n"?
I haven't buy it yet, I only got my e-mail answered. I still don't have the money to buy it, it's way More expensive than what I had thought

• Aww..