• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
customs fees? is there anyway to know anything about this? according to what i read on the site there isnt

paypal, maybe its just the word send thats messing me up but can someone explain this or does it just mean that i will have a fee of (sales price x 2.9) + .3
"If you send with your credit card or debit card, there's a fee of 2.9% plus $0.30."
also wouldnt it HAVE to be credit or debit or is there something else that exists?

Last edited:
MiseryLovesMyCompany

MiseryLovesMyCompany

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
customs fees? is there anyway to know anything about this? according to what i read on the site there isnt

paypal, maybe its just the word send thats messing me up but can someone explain this or does it just mean that i with have a fee of (sales price x 2.9) + .3
"If you send with your credit card or debit card, there's a fee of 2.9% plus $0.30."
also wouldnt it HAVE to be credit or debit or is there something else that exists?
You can transfer money from your bank account to your paypal account.
There won't be any customs fee as the value stated on the package does not exceed the limit.

MiseryLovesMyCompany

MiseryLovesMyCompany

Arcanist
Oct 8, 2020
exceed the limit? i think im still missing something lol
Customs fees only apply if the value of the package exceeds x amount of money. I'm not sure how much and I guess it depends on where you live, but it's the same in every country that's part of the European Union if I remeber correctly.

Life_and_Death

Life_and_Death

Do what's best for you 🕯️ Sometimes I'm stressed
Jul 1, 2020
Customs fees only apply if the value of the package exceeds x amount of money. I'm not sure how much and I guess it depends on where you live, but it's the same in every country that's part of the European Union if I remeber correctly.
the whole thing costs $26.70 no delivery charge