• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Lostmind92

Lostmind92

Why
Feb 12, 2020
If i could get sn and not other meds could i just drink that on its own or would it not work. ?

thethatsitboy

thethatsitboy

Nós tudo vive pra morrer, mas luta pela vida
Jul 4, 2020
would work. It would be probably more painful/discomfortable. But if you vomit, more are the chances of not working. Some of the meds are for you not vomit (not guarantee either).
Please, make sure you read Stan's Guide and PPH's SN chapter. It is better to know what you are doing

A

aukguy

Student
Mar 3, 2020
Without the anti-emetics you would have an increased possibility of throwing-up. The SN would still do the same job as if you had all the other ingredients just the side-effects would be more noticeable. Depending where you are in the world I'd suggest at least getting painkillers and antacids.

autumnal

autumnal

Enlightened
Feb 4, 2020
If i could get sn and not other meds could i just drink that on its own or would it not work. ?

Please read the key resources for answers to obvious questions such as this.

ISO-blueman.png

The two most important SN resources you MUST read (PPH/Stan's Guide) | Sanctioned Suicide

Reactions: Saed and I screwed up
I

I screwed up

Waiting for the damn bus
Sep 11, 2019
Follow the regime .. Greater chance to succeed

Reactions: autumnal, Saed and TotallyIsolated