• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Hellish Ore

Hellish Ore

Mould on bread
Nov 5, 2023
I have my SN and I'm wondering whether I should try some, so that I'm not afraid to do it when I'm actually proper doing it.

Thanksforeverything

Thanksforeverything

A handshake of carbon monoxide
Jul 24, 2023
No, this is an absolutely horrible idea. The recommended dose of 25g is to ensure that the lethal dose is already absorbed in case you throw up. SN in doses as small as 2g is lethal for someone of average weight. A previous user tested 2g of SN, bear in mind he was a med student and knew that he'd have to be rushed to the hospital. From his recollection, if he hadn't been administered methylene blue, he 100% would've died. SN is not something you're meant to "Try" unless you know that you're fully prepared for the consequences.

If you want to test your SN for purity, use an aquarium test kit. If you want to overcome your SI, well you're just going to have to sit down and try to internalize your thoughts and why you want to CTB in the first place. DO NOT toy around by actually consuming SN.

• Informative
Reactions: schizochicken, Hellish Ore, Praestat_Mori and 1 other person
mortuarymary

mortuarymary

Enlightened
Jan 17, 2024
I have my SN and I'm wondering whether I should try some, so that I'm not afraid to do it when I'm actually proper doing it.
Did my link work?
No, this is an absolutely horrible idea. The recommended dose of 25g is to ensure that the lethal dose is already absorbed in case you throw up. SN in doses as small as 2g is lethal for someone of average weight. A previous user tested 2g of SN, bear in mind he was a med student and knew that he'd have to be rushed to the hospital. From his recollection, if he hadn't been administered methylene blue, he 100% would've died. SN is not something you're meant to "Try" unless you know that you're fully prepared for the consequences.
I agree. No testing unless you have the strips. You have the SN just need the other items and you are ready to go.

• Hugs
Reactions: Hellish Ore
D

Deleted member 65988

If you want to test your SN for purity, use an aquarium test kit. If you want to overcome your SI, well you're just going to have to sit down and try to internalize your thoughts and why you want to CTB in the first place. DO NOT toy around by actually consuming SN.
I still don't know why despite all the warnings for years now to not even try taste sn, people still go on and do it anyway. I understand that it's their choice but anyone considering or even having possession of SN have to realize that it's not something to take lightly. This one case should serve as an example

• Informative
Reactions: Hellish Ore, roku6 and Praestat_Mori