• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

fizzarolli

fizzarolli

Oct 17, 2023
I see SN thrown around here a lot but I don't know exactly how it works.. could someone teach me what it is, how it works, and how I can get it?

Lys_C15H25N3O_d3

Lys_C15H25N3O_d3

Student
Sep 19, 2023
i dont know what it is, guess i ll have to google

SketchedOut

SketchedOut

compulsory breathing torture (cbt)
Oct 9, 2023
SN stands for sodium nitrite (NaNO2). it is often used as preservation salt so it's not uncommon to come across products that have it. it's not harmful in low amounts, but it can be deadly. from what i've heard, it's really just as simple as just mixing 100g or more of it with water and drinking it, and you're going to die a peaceful death just like that. 15 minutes until you pass out, and you never wake up again.

getting it can be hard though, as people have picked up on the fact that others are using it as a suicide method, so it's a lot harder to come across, and even if you happen to come across it, then you are probably going to get police sent to your house to do a wellness check on you

chuerdhmproton

chuerdhmproton

Mr. Water Pig
Sep 9, 2023
SN stands for sodium nitrite (NaNO2). it is often used as preservation salt so it's not uncommon to come across products that have it. it's not harmful in low amounts, but it can be deadly. from what i've heard, it's really just as simple as just mixing 100g or more of it with water and drinking it, and you're going to die a peaceful death just like that. 15 minutes until you pass out, and you never wake up again.

getting it can be hard though, as people have picked up on the fact that others are using it as a suicide method, so it's a lot harder to come across, and even if you happen to come across it, then you are probably going to get police sent to your house to do a wellness check on you
100g is way overkill, I suggest not giving out misinformation, instead just link the sn resources threads and have op read it by themselves.

PS: vizzy bible link

Reactions: Praestat_Mori and notahappygirl
D

Deleted member 65988

from what i've heard, it's really just as simple as just mixing 100g or more of it with water and drinking it, and you're going to die a peaceful death just like that. 15 minutes until you pass out, and you never wake up again.
I'd love to see where you got that 100g amount from when it's been consistently mentioned to be 15-25g over the years with a few exceptions going above that.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori
SketchedOut

SketchedOut

compulsory breathing torture (cbt)
Oct 9, 2023
100g is way overkill, I suggest not giving out misinformation, instead just link the sn resources threads and have op read it by themselves.

I'd love to see where you got that 100g amount from when it's been consistently mentioned to be 15-25g over the years with a few exceptions going above that.
i honestly do not know, i probably messed it up with some other substance. sorry for the mistake.

also i didn't even know of that megathread so thanks

D

Deleted member 65988

i honestly do not know, i probably messed it up with some other substance. sorry for the mistake.

also i didn't even know of that megathread so thanks
It's alright, although there has been a case I've seen medically of someone who did take a 113g of SN, he obviously died.

Reactions: Praestat_Mori