• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

B

Berk

Nov 15, 2022
Hello everyone, I have tried to search for IC without much success, DD I haven't even tried it because the destination is Europe (Spain to be exact). Here this type of product is only sold to companies, but I have not been able to find if it is limited to a specific type of company or anyone can, I would appreciate any help

T

tiredone

Tired one
Dec 12, 2022
I think your account is new and with low score, so everyone will be sceptic to give out sources. Keep poating amd being active and maybe someone will eventually help. As well keep doing your own research. Its not easy for a reason. Good luck.

Reactions: jessisme, hopelessgirl, Berk and 2 others
Timeless

Timeless

May everyone find relief when it comes to it..šŸ¤•
Aug 15, 2018
With good research on here , you can find alternatives. But anyway I wish you both the best luck.

Reactions: Berk
B

Berk

Nov 15, 2022
I didn't ask for a link, just some clue... on the other hand, I'm still finishing solving some things before... any suggestions to store the SN and not degrade it

locked*n*loaded

locked*n*loaded

Archangel
Apr 15, 2022
Actually, IC has been mentioned by name on here in the past, so it is findable. For whatever reason, at least when I saw it, the post wasn't deleted. There have been clues given, too, to help in searching. You just need to be willing to read through some threads.

Reactions: Berk