• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

N

Notf1xable

Time is a drug. Too much of it kills you.-Terry P
Oct 19, 2019
I have no way to get meto, I've read the SN methods so many times and want to know if it's doable without it. It's prescription only where I live, I'm a bit disappointed because at first I was gonna do it with a gun. But there were a few things that kept me from actually doing it. ( I had a gun but I sold it.)

According to a thread someone fasted for 3 days and then did it. I can get Tagamet otc, that's no issue for me. And I already have the SN, I've tried to get the meto, but I keep getting told otc medications. So I don't think it's within reach for me to get.

I've tried practicing partial hanging, even bought stuff to do the tourniquet method and tried to practice that. It seems like I either need to find a way to make this method work without the meto or I'm out of luck.

I've worked in the medial field with medications was the main thing, so I don't see how it could necessarily be a deal breaker if I fasted but I am trying to determine how long and if it's realistic.

G

Guizin239

Student
Aug 6, 2019
What about domperidone? Is that also prescription only? As I understand, it isn't as effective as meto but definitely better than nothing.

Reactions: Notf1xable
N

Notf1xable

Oct 19, 2019
What about domperidone? Is that also prescription only? As I understand, it isn't as effective as meto but definitely better than nothing.

Domperidone is banned in the US, so I'm guessing it would be a no go.

Thank you for the suggestion though, I think part of it is I'm afraid to do something bad, but at the same time I'm trying to ctb. Part of why I tried to choose things that were things I could get and have no questions. I kinda have a reputation of a "good girl" and I'm trying to preserve it to a degree even with ctbing.

Last edited:
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
Mix 20g of table salt with water, drink it down in one go and if it stays down, you will be ok doing the same with SN. If you puke, then dont even think of trying it with SN without anti emetics. Thats guesswork, but not everyone wants to throw up drinking salt water. I love salt, so its not a problem for me. I took a shit load of Ami and codeine, crushed with orange squash, no anti emetics, and never puked.

• Love
Reactions: Indieblue, x-Ace-x, calavera and 3 others
G

Guizin239

Student
Aug 6, 2019
I'm sorry, I didn't know it was banned.

Mix 20g of table salt with water, drink it down in one go and if it stays down, you will be ok doing the same with SN. If you puke, then dont even think of trying it with SN without anti emetics. Thats guesswork, but not everyone wants to throw up drinking salt water. I love salt, so its not a problem for me. I took a shit load of Ami and codeine, crushed with orange squash, no anti emetics, and never puked.

Make sure you'll be near the toilet, as this can give you diarrhea.

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
Fasting is not going to protect you against puking. That will just affect the rate that you absorb the SN. And if what you drink is the only thing in your stomach, guess what's going to come up if you puke...

Whether you vomit or not without antiemetics is really just luck. I wouldn't bet on it.

Reactions: medicore and Notf1xable
SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
@ Guizin Is that from experience or rumour?

• Love
Reactions: Stan and Notf1xable
Dazedandconfused32

Dazedandconfused32

She was the worlds biggest mistake
Jun 16, 2019
I have no way to get meto, I've read the SN methods so many times and want to know if it's doable without it. It's prescription only where I live, I'm a bit disappointed because at first I was gonna do it with a gun. But there were a few things that kept me from actually doing it. ( I had a gun but I sold it.)

According to a thread someone fasted for 3 days and then did it. I can get Tagamet otc, that's no issue for me. And I already have the SN, I've tried to get the meto, but I keep getting told otc medications. So I don't think it's within reach for me to get.

I've tried practicing partial hanging, even bought stuff to do the tourniquet method and tried to practice that. It seems like I either need to find a way to make this method work without the meto or I'm out of luck.

I've worked in the medial field with medications was the main thing, so I don't see how it could necessarily be a deal breaker if I fasted but I am trying to determine how long and if it's realistic.
Can't you order online like I did? Your in the US right? I can send you deets if you want.

G

Guizin239

Student
Aug 6, 2019
@ Guizin Is that from experience or rumour?

Experience. Some people drink the stuff to cleanse their bowels. It causes diarrhea by pulling water into your intestines through osmosis.

N

Notf1xable

Oct 19, 2019
I know for a fact that happens to dogs if they drink too much ocean water. Probably the same for people.
I'm researching the salt water just to see about practicing, it's gonna be terrible. I hate gargling with salt water. It says things about increased urination and it being hard on the kidneys. I'm not worried about the taste part with SN because the goal is to ctb, I've got a scale coming to measure it. But if I have to I can go to the store to buy one quicker. I've got a certain time frame I'm trying to do it before or after because of certain family members birthdays. I don't want to do it too close to them, they have been through a lot and I'm worried when I ctb it's gonna hurt them a lot.

Dubs

Dubs

I exist without my consent.
Aug 16, 2018
I know at least one member of this forum who didn't fast, didn't take anti-emetics, didn't take anti-acids, and still passed. If I was desperate I would feel comfortable with SN + anti-acids + fasting. The most important criteria in my opinion is not being found for several hours. Also dedication; if I vomit I'll take another shot.

If you keep putting SN down, and you're not found, I think death is guaranteed.

Reactions: x-Ace-x, Stan and Notf1xable
N

Notf1xable

Oct 19, 2019
I know at least one member of this forum who didn't fast, didn't take anti-emetics, didn't take anti-acids, and still passed. If I was desperate I would feel comfortable with SN + anti-acids + fasting. The most important criteria in my opinion is not being found for several hours. Also dedication; if I vomit I'll take another shot.

I can definitely not be found for a couple of hours. That's not an issue for me. Yeah I can see taking another shot too. At least now I'm away from the person stalking me they won't stop me. And the divorce I'm going through makes me feel like people are afraid they are going to catch a divorce.

SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
A salt water "cleanse" which is talking about drinking quarts of salt water is not the same as 50ml of salt water. That is the amount you should be aiming for and it is not likely to have the effects of a "cleanse" in most people from what I have just read. Its important to realise the differences between small amounts of fluids and larger amounts, which probably would cause some discomfort and a spell in the bathroom.

N

Notf1xable

Oct 19, 2019
A salt water "cleanse" which is talking about drinking quarts of salt water is not the same as 50ml of salt water. That is the amount you should be aiming for and it is not likely to have the effects of a "cleanse" in most people from what I have just read. Its important to realise the differences between small amounts of fluids and larger amounts, which probably would cause some discomfort and a spell in the bathroom.

I didn't look up a salt water cleanse (I'm not into cleanses, not my thing). I was looking up drinking large amounts in a health context. I'm wondering if one response about not using meto, and just having the otc meds would be okay. But the thing about the fasting is it absorbing faster which would be a plus. Now it's just trying to figure out how long to fast, timing of Tagamet. I've already done the weight conversions. And deciding if I should take my medication I have that knocks me out (sleeping medication I'm prescribed or if I should stay awake just in case to take a bit more to make sure). I could also just take a bit bigger of a dose too.

J

JSauter

Experienced
Oct 14, 2019
get meto on ebay. Search 'primperan'

N

Notf1xable

Oct 19, 2019
get meto on ebay. Search 'primperan'
I will look on there and see, I'm just thinking with how medications are regulated it would be hard to get. I know it's not a big deal medication, but part of my reason to ctb was I was drugged by someone and I don't want my death in any way to make someone question what happened to me previously.
Maybe I just should have used the gun :notsure:

SinisterKid

SinisterKid

Visionary
Jun 1, 2019
50ml is not a large quantity at all. Its a very small amount. Yes, in larger quantities salt water might well send you to the bathroom, but 50ml will not have the same effects as the amounts talked about in cleansing terms. Drinking water with salt and sugar is suggested as you recover from diarrhoea. That would not be the case if it was going to lead to more diarrhoea. So from a health perspective, 50ml of salt water is not going to do any long term damage, but will be a good indicator of whether you can take the same amount of SN without puking it all back up. Which is what the original enquiry was.

J

JSauter

Experienced
Oct 14, 2019
I will look on there and see, I'm just thinking with how medications are regulated it would be hard to get. I know it's not a big deal medication, but part of my reason to ctb was I was drugged by someone and I don't want my death in any way to make someone question what happened to me previously.
Maybe I just should have used the gun :notsure:

It's not hard to get. People have gotten it from that seller. I got mine elsewhere on another auction site (although it's no longer for sale).

N

Notf1xable

Oct 19, 2019
50ml is not a large quantity at all. Its a very small amount. Yes, in larger quantities salt water might well send you to the bathroom, but 50ml will not have the same effects as the amounts talked about in cleansing terms. Drinking water with salt and sugar is suggested as you recover from diarrhoea. That would not be the case if it was going to lead to more diarrhoea. So from a health perspective, 50ml of salt water is not going to do any long term damage, but will be a good indicator of whether you can take the same amount of SN without puking it all back up. Which is what the original enquiry was.

Thank you, I just need to buy some salt to try it out I guess. All I have is fancy sea salt.
It's not hard to get. People have gotten it from that seller. I got mine elsewhere on another auction site (although it's no longer for sale).

Part of it I'm worried about family members doubting because of taking something not through a doctor. Because of being drugged before, if that makes sense. It's a combo of part of the view people may have of me. And being stalked for years.

Last edited:
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
A new day, a new thread about SN with a new symptom YAY!

Clap

• Love
Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust, vonvonwantpeace, Crushed_Innocence and 1 other person
Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
I know for a fact that happens to dogs if they drink too much ocean water. Probably the same for people.
Dogs have very different physiology - chocolate is toxic to them for example.

Reactions: TimeToBiteTheDust
N

Notf1xable

Oct 19, 2019
A new day, a new thread about SN with a new symptom YAY!

View attachment 17890
New Symptom? I'm just trying to find out if I can do it without meto. I can't get access to the original book that updates frequently, and I'm asking because I've seen so many different things on here about it. The original thread itself has even been kinda convoluted because of all the information and different stuff on it. It makes a lot of sense people are asking questions because not everyone has the accessibility to the different methods and resources needed.

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
New Symptom?
Someone has now mentioned diarrhoea which a new one for me

I'm just trying to find out if I can do it without meto
You are asking people who have never met you to determine whether you have a cast iron stomach or not. As said before a number of times on this board before, yes, people have passed without doing regimen. Can we answer can you do it? No.

It makes a lot of sense people are asking questions because not everyone has the accessibility to the different methods and resources needed.

Disagree, the only reason people keep asking the same question is that they hope for an answer that will eventually suit them. Go off the protocol and the chance of failure is higher. It is as simple as that.

Reactions: heylightiforgot, Neville1 and Dazedandconfused32
N

Notf1xable

Oct 19, 2019
I'm asking because there has been several people that seem to have done it differently. It's not wrong to ask when if you have read through everything and seen what seems to be different people succeeding different ways. If I knew I was gonna have someone be rude to me for asking I probably just wouldn't have, but thanks.

k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
Dogs have very different physiology - chocolate is toxic to them for example.
That is true, however we also share things such as the fact that Meto works the same for both.

Anyway, I'm just assuming stuff but it seems likely to me.

Reactions: Stan
N

Notf1xable

Oct 19, 2019
Just to clarify I reread the replies. The new symptom was not about SN but about drinking salt water to see see how strong someone's stomach may be. So technically it was not saying SN could do that...so

Stan

Stan

Factoid Hunter
Aug 29, 2019
Just to clarify I reread the replies. The new symptom was not about SN but about drinking salt water to see see how strong someone's stomach may be. So technically it was not saying SN could do that...so
Hopefully you can see I was being direct rather than rude. I do know it was not you that mentioned diarrhoea , I was saying that it had been mentioned.

Personally I would rather someone give me good advice in a blunt way than bad information in a softly softly manner.

I am not sure what information you are looking at but a 3 day fast is certainly not in the protocol. The forum is littered with advice regarding online pharmacies that deliver regimen drugs to the US.

G

Guizin239

Student
Aug 6, 2019
Hopefully you can see I was being direct rather than rude. I do know it was not you that mentioned diarrhoea , I was saying that it had been mentioned.

Personally I would rather someone give me good advice in a blunt way than bad information in a softly softly manner.

I am not sure what information you are looking at but a 3 day fast is certainly not in the protocol. The forum is littered with advice regarding online pharmacies that deliver regimen drugs to the US.

I mentioned diarrhea but it was not in relation to sodium nitrite itself. Someone suggested drinking water with regular salt and see if they can keep it down. Then I pointed out this might give them diarrhea. SInisterKid than corrected me, saying that you'd need a lot more liquid to give you diarrhea. That's it.