• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

CommitSudoku

never interfere with a lifespan reaping
Feb 12, 2022
I have 100gr, 99.7% SN. No decent meds and not much hope of getting anything unless it's OTC. I live in the U.S.

What can I do to increase the chances of SN working without the major meds in Stan's guide? Are there any OTC meds that would be recommended and could help? If I get sick from taking the SN and throw up, aside from taking more is there anything to be done to make sure it still works? Afraid I could get sick too much even if I took a second glass and the effects wouldn't be enough.

Any general tips/info would be appreciated as well. I have no date, just want to be informed since life seems to get more unlivable every day. I should still be getting 100gr more of SN. I apologize if these questions or similar were asked before, I lack the mental ability and energy to properly research or read threads. Thank you to anyone who reads or answers, I truly appreciate it. This community and the people in it seem to be one of the few positives remaining in whatever this "life" of mine is.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Shouldhavebeendone, Lalari!! and onlyanimalsaregood
S

Skullomania

Apr 5, 2022
I also don't have everything I need available. This increases the risk of failure, you have to accept it.
What I'm wondering is that even having a second drink of sn would we really have the strength and cognitive abilities to be able to drink a second time after throwing up the first dose?
The idea of the second drink after having drunk the first is scary, also because it would add the dosage of the second dose with what the body has absorbed with the first.

Reactions: CommitSudoku
S

silent staring void

Student
Jan 22, 2020
You can get antacids off the counter.

• Informative
Reactions: CommitSudoku
C

CommitSudoku

never interfere with a lifespan reaping
Feb 12, 2022
I also don't have everything I need available. This increases the risk of failure, you have to accept it.
What I'm wondering is that even having a second drink of sn would we really have the strength and cognitive abilities to be able to drink a second time after throwing up the first dose?
The idea of the second drink after having drunk the first is scary, also because it would add the dosage of the second dose with what the body has absorbed with the first.
I believe there have been cases posted on here where people did go through with drinking a second dose, but my memory fails me to the specifics. I think it's possible, but then I become worried about throwing up the second dose. Seeing as antiemetics seem the hardest part to get yet the most helpful. Though I'm not sure if I could drink a second if the first went horribly, but assuming I get to a point to drink a first my headspace might be badly off enough to help out there. Thank you for the reply and thinking-point.

You can get antacids off the counter.
Any suggestions or things to look for in what to get? Never approached buying them before. No worries if you don't, I already greatly appreciate the information, thank you so much.